Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

It will be a big shock to geet when she hears this. But again it might be mistaken by Maan that she doesnot want to have baby with HIM😭.

On a lighter note, with the Taichi exposure that Maan has given to Geet... yes its very possible that she is scared of him and his Hu Ha! Aakhir we are talking about Maan here...πŸ˜†

that's a good guess...hey, even i would be a little intimidated...πŸ˜‰...all of that coming towards me...i might faint...πŸ˜†
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: maan-and-geet

i know me too.. but looking at facebook pics i dont think Maan will be able to put forth his proposal..... coz geet wont be home  and when she comes back she will be with DEV😑😑😑

this is all very possible...but judging by his previous encounter with dev around geet...he might just give dev a deadly stare and go talk to geet ....it is all our guess for now...i really want to know geet's reaction...after he talks to geet he might confront dev in private...😊
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Considering what happened with the clearing out of the baby room, I think Geet will be upset as she feels Maan does not care about the child she lost!!   
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: utopia88

Considering what happened with the clearing out of the baby room, I think Geet will be upset as she feels Maan does not care about the child she lost!!   

it is very possible...this is a tough one...cv's did not pick the easy route at all...
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

it is very possible...this is a tough one...cv's did not pick the easy route at all...

Yep, it's going to be hard to watch!!
πŸ˜”

I just hope that this misunderstanding brings Maaneet closer and that it leads to some decent romance!!
  😍
undisclosed thumbnail

Yep, it's going to be hard to watch!!
πŸ˜”

I just hope that this misunderstanding brings Maaneet closer and that it leads to some decent romance!!
  😍

i am sure it will lead to very passionate and intense scenes...i have no doubt...😊
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

i am sure it will lead to very passionate and intense scenes...i have no doubt...😊

Let's hope so............I'm taking your word for it!!
  πŸ˜†
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Dear!

I was so elated at hearing Maan say those words for the first time. And in this context he means a Maaneet Baby. We are all happy just like Maan as well feel exactly what he's feeling. We know his intentions are true .. and we know why he's feeling this way. Poor guy couldn't work for 2 minutes without having Geet's words haunt his memories. And so the only logical solution he has is to gift Geet the fruit of motherhood by letting her have a Baby with him.

I know the decision is a fast one .. but heck .. Maan isn't a woman after all. He wouldn't know the exact grieving time .. and I'm sure Maan will take it a little slow... I mean he's planning something .. it'll take its time.

But if Geet hasn't completely come out of her grievance then sure she might be a little upset that he hasn't even grieved enough and is thinking of another Baby. There might be a little MU but it's all worth it in the end.

They will have a beautiful union one day! :)

But yes .. I'm a bit scared for him :( Poor Baby he's trying so hard to ease her pain .. I thought his thinking process leading up to his decision was adorable and beautiful! 😍

Z
undisclosed thumbnail

Let's hope so............I'm taking your word for it!!
  πŸ˜†

oh no 😲...cv's are you listening?..don't make me look bad...πŸ˜†
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Oh Dear!

I was so elated at hearing Maan say those words for the first time. And in this context he means a Maaneet Baby. We are all happy just like Maan as well feel exactly what he's feeling. We know his intentions are true .. and we know why he's feeling this way. Poor guy couldn't work for 2 minutes without having Geet's words haunt his memories. And so the only logical solution he has is to gift Geet the fruit of motherhood by letting her have a Baby with him.

I know the decision is a fast one .. but heck .. Maan isn't a woman after all. He wouldn't know the exact grieving time .. and I'm sure Maan will take it a little slow... I mean he's planning something .. it'll take its time.

But if Geet hasn't completely come out of her grievance then sure she might be a little upset that he hasn't even grieved enough and is thinking of another Baby. There might be a little MU but it's all worth it in the end.

They will have a beautiful union one day! :)

But yes .. I'm a bit scared for him :( Poor Baby he's trying so hard to ease her pain .. I thought his thinking process leading up to his decision was adorable and beautiful! 😍

Z

exactly my feeling...his little face was so hopefull like " yes, i came up with something good"...now i'm preparing my self for his little face to get all sad or angry...thankfully all of these faces look good on him...πŸ˜†