undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

dadi is forcing these brothers on each other...she suggests an idea of erasing the babies memory from the house so that geet won't crawl into a shell...she even solicates dev's help to get geet out of the house and to KC..then she does an about face and tells him to keep out of geet and maans life...then she does an about face when she admits that the idea of clearing the babies room was wrong...but maan had already taken her advise...dadi's ideas of late have made the khurana brothers come face to face a lot more than maan bargained for when he let dev stay in the house..

Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I hate daadi right now for letting dev live with them..he shd stay at the outhouse n STOP intefering in maaneet life! n first off..geet can be angry with him but WHY wud she leave her husband???? HAVE CS LOST THEIR MIND? In this time when they shud be together they separate them?!! Cant we get the old magic back?? Sow whatever cvs but DUN separate maaneet ever!!
undisclosed thumbnail

@ luv_harshad

it is funny how dadi cleans her hands of the situation...dev is defenitely in maan's face now...i don't know how we'll see a separation or the old magic...i don't like Maan and Geet to be apart from each other either...but at this point the story is taking a very interesting direction...
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dadi can be a nosy meddler at times!!  πŸ˜†

I really hope we get to see some close Maaneet scenes!!  I want to see how Maaneet deal with this loss!!
    😍
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: utopia88

Dadi can be a nosy meddler at times!!  πŸ˜†

I really hope we get to see some close Maaneet scenes!!  I want to see how Maaneet deal with this loss!!
    😍

yeah...she is just throwing out suggestions and seeing if anybody catches them...πŸ˜†...i hope they get close too...
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

yeah...she is just throwing out suggestions and seeing if anybody catches them...πŸ˜†...i hope they get close too...

lol Dadi should be trying to get Maaneet closer instead of further apart from each other!!
    πŸ‘πŸΌ

undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: utopia88

lol Dadi should be trying to get Maaneet closer instead of further apart from each other!!
    πŸ‘πŸΌ

dadi is lost...πŸ˜† imagine that it is her suggestion that geet be accompanied by dev?....i would not be surprised...
maitri17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dadi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† CVs love dadi(me toπŸ˜‰)so they use dadi as adviser person to all which will help to take story ahead. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† got it?
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: maitri17

Dadi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† CVs love dadi(me toπŸ˜‰)so they use dadi as adviser person to all which will help to take story ahead. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† got it?

yes,dadi is defenitely moving the story...but side ways...she doesn't know which brother to chose...so she is always picking sides...πŸ˜†
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

dadi is lost...πŸ˜† imagine that it is her suggestion that geet be accompanied by dev?....i would not be surprised...

Yikez.............. i hope not!!  🀒

I wonder what the reason will be!!