Posted: 13 years ago

i had a pen pal in elementary school...he was from spain...it would take weeks before a letter came...where he would reply to the simplest of questions...what's your name?...what's your favorite color? etc....i find that geet and maan resort to this tactic a lot even though they are in the same house...letters are actually a good way of communicating...when you are not looking at someone face to face or even when you don't have to say things out loud one is able to reveal thoughts that are a lot deaper...if geet moves away they can always write very beautiful letters to each other...and very soon those words will bring them back to each other...

Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago
Originally posted by undisclosed

i had a pen pal in elementary school...he was from spain...it would take weeks before a letter came...where he would reply to the simplest of questions...what's your name?...what's your favorite color? etc....i find that geet and maan resort to this tactic a lot even though they are in the same house...letters are actually a good way of communicating...when you are not looking at someone face to face or even when you don't have to say things out loud one is able to reveal thoughts that are a lot deaper...if geet moves away they can always write very beautiful letters to each other...and very soon those words will bring them back to each other...

I had a pen pal when I was in grade 5!!  πŸ˜†

I'm from Toronto, Canada and the pen pal was from British Columbia, Canada!

I remember she sent me bubble gum that came with spice girls stickers!!
   πŸ˜†

lol I find the  Maaneet letter writing to be cute!!
  😍

Yep, it's easier to communicate your thoughts through letter writing!!

Originally posted by utopia88

πŸ˜†

😍

my pen pal sent me a post card once... 😊 i still have his letters...i like maaneet's letter writing too..
 I had a pen pal in grade 4 .. it used to take a long time to receive her letters but I remember the wait was always worth it as I would love to read what she wanted to tell me about her life ...

Similarly, I felt that Maaneet communicate best when they write to each other this way .. it's so adorable at the same time! They are sometimes too shy to let out a lot of emotions right off the bat and they write it out instead knowing that their better half would understand their situation better.

I would love to see them writing to each other if they ever separate for a while. That would truly strengthen their relationship and make them closer than they already are!

Thanx for thinking so positively about this situation Sylvia!

Z
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

I had a pen pal in grade 4 .. it used to take a long time to receive her letters but I remember the wait was always worth it as I would love to read what she wanted to tell me about her life ...

Similarly, I felt that Maaneet communicate best when they write to each other this way .. it's so adorable at the same time! They are sometimes too shy to let out a lot of emotions right off the bat and they write it out instead knowing that their better half would understand their situation better.

I would love to see them writing to each other if they ever separate for a while. That would truly strengthen their relationship and make them closer than they already are!

Thanx for thinking so positively about this situation Sylvia!

Z
hey z !...i wonder what my old pen pal is doing now...😊...it is cute how they are still very shy of  saying things to each other...also, when you write something you can stop and meditate and write with a cool head...usually they understand each other after they right a letter...go figureπŸ˜†
Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

nice idea
i'm glad you like it...😊

πŸ˜†

😍

Hey I am also from Toronto, Canada and in grade 5  I had a pen pal from Nova Scotia! (that is almost more than 10 years ago now!!πŸ˜†) 

We even planned to meet that summer, as she was coming to visit and we were to meet at Wonderland! Lol that never happened!

Originally posted by undisclosed

my pen pal sent me a post card once... 😊 i still have his letters...i like maaneet's letter writing too..

Wow, you still have the letters!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

I don't have any keepsakes from elementary school anymore!!  πŸ˜”

They're all in a  landfill somewhere decomposing!!  lol

fantastic yaar,excellent post!

Wow, you still have the letters!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ
I don't have any keepsakes from elementary school anymore!!  πŸ˜”
They're all in a  landfill somewhere decomposing!!  lol
yes, i have those letters...that is something i love to keep...letters, cards, little notes...and sometimes when i'm in the mood...i take out my box and start to read them...that's why i thought of writing this post...😊