India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Pen Pals

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

i had a pen pal in elementary school...he was from spain...it would take weeks before a letter came...where he would reply to the simplest of questions...what's your name?...what's your favorite color? etc....i find that geet and maan resort to this tactic a lot even though they are in the same house...letters are actually a good way of communicating...when you are not looking at someone face to face or even when you don't have to say things out loud one is able to reveal thoughts that are a lot deaper...if geet moves away they can always write very beautiful letters to each other...and very soon those words will bring them back to each other...

Edited by undisclosed - 17 March 2011 at 8:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticangelpunjabi.princes_Rashmiroseinbloomutopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

i had a pen pal in elementary school...he was from spain...it would take weeks before a letter came...where he would reply to the simplest of questions...what's your name?...what's your favorite color? etc....i find that geet and maan resort to this tactic a lot even though they are in the same house...letters are actually a good way of communicating...when you are not looking at someone face to face or even when you don't have to say things out loud one is able to reveal thoughts that are a lot deaper...if geet moves away they can always write very beautiful letters to each other...and very soon those words will bring them back to each other...

I had a pen pal when I was in grade 5!!  LOL

I'm from Toronto, Canada and the pen pal was from British Columbia, Canada!

I remember she sent me bubble gum that came with spice girls stickers!!
   LOL

lol I find the  Maaneet letter writing to be cute!!
  Day Dreaming

Yep, it's easier to communicate your thoughts through letter writing!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

punjabi.princesmaneet_forever9roseinbloomundisclosed

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
nice idea

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

LOL

Day Dreaming

my pen pal sent me a post card once... Smile i still have his letters...i like maaneet's letter writing too..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9utopia88

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
 I had a pen pal in grade 4 .. it used to take a long time to receive her letters but I remember the wait was always worth it as I would love to read what she wanted to tell me about her life ...

Similarly, I felt that Maaneet communicate best when they write to each other this way .. it's so adorable at the same time! They are sometimes too shy to let out a lot of emotions right off the bat and they write it out instead knowing that their better half would understand their situation better.

I would love to see them writing to each other if they ever separate for a while. That would truly strengthen their relationship and make them closer than they already are!

Thanx for thinking so positively about this situation Sylvia!

Z

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

I had a pen pal in grade 4 .. it used to take a long time to receive her letters but I remember the wait was always worth it as I would love to read what she wanted to tell me about her life ...

Similarly, I felt that Maaneet communicate best when they write to each other this way .. it's so adorable at the same time! They are sometimes too shy to let out a lot of emotions right off the bat and they write it out instead knowing that their better half would understand their situation better.

I would love to see them writing to each other if they ever separate for a while. That would truly strengthen their relationship and make them closer than they already are!

Thanx for thinking so positively about this situation Sylvia!

Z
hey z !...i wonder what my old pen pal is doing now...Smile...it is cute how they are still very shy of  saying things to each other...also, when you write something you can stop and meditate and write with a cool head...usually they understand each other after they right a letter...go figureLOL

roseinbloom

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

nice idea
i'm glad you like it...Smile
punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

LOL

Day Dreaming

Hey I am also from Toronto, Canada and in grade 5  I had a pen pal from Nova Scotia! (that is almost more than 10 years ago now!!LOL

We even planned to meet that summer, as she was coming to visit and we were to meet at Wonderland! Lol that never happened!

utopia88

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index