Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A Tight Sqeeze (Page 4)

svijaya77 Goldie
svijaya77
svijaya77

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Yeah well said dear....me too expected a tight passionate hug from Maan as usual so that his 'moti mombatti' could have melted in his arms without leaving any scope to mu ...but donno what's going to happen...Cry

@undisclosed: translation of 'moti mombatti' ---fat candle. LOL

(He keeps teasing her as 'moti', fat. ) LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

Originally posted by undisclosed

@utopia88...i need these two to be together whether they want to or not...even if one of them tries to pull away...the other should hold on for dear life...LOL

Same here!!  I want Maaneet in close proximity to each other!!
  Thumbs Up

Yep, I want intense and passionate Maaneet scenes!!
  Day Dreaming

I have been waiting for too long!!!!!!!!!
  LOL
yes, no more than an inch apart at all times....LOL
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by svijaya77

yep...a hug would have done wonders...that's probably why they didn't have Maan hug Geet LOL
She would've melted right there and the elaborate track they've planned would've been shot to pieces LOL

Nah, they can't have such a quick reconciliation, can they? They've to do all the drama and THEN...Evil Smile
fortunately i love drama...and suspense and am willing to wait...my scene would have been geet fighting maan and him not letting go...you know like in latin soap opera's...LOL

svijaya77

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Yeah well said dear....me too expected a tight passionate hug from Maan as usual so that his 'moti mombatti' could have melted in his arms without leaving any scope to mu ...but donno what's going to happen...Cry
an mu doesn't worry me...but yes, i want maaan to be a little more hands on with geet right now...and always...

bobby13rocks

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by svijaya77

@undisclosed: translation of 'moti mombatti' ---fat candle. LOL

(He keeps teasing her as 'moti', fat. ) LOL
awwww Viji....thank you for translating Hug....now the count is: 10 words and 3 phrases that you've tought me in hindi...LOL

svijaya77

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

an mu doesn't worry me...but yes, i want maaan to be a little more hands on with geet right now...and always...
                                                                                                                                                                        Hope this mu brings Maaneet even more closer & we get to see that for which we've been waiting sooooooooo long...Wink
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Embarrassed That would have been awesome!!! I want you to be a part of the CV team Smile

undisclosed

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
i wish it would have happen , geet left the room and removed maan's hands fom his shoulder he would have dragged her instead to their room and hugging tight like you said!!!

but ouuuccccccch geet was hurt and so was i for every action there is  an equal and opposite reaction.

Mallu

undisclosed

Go to top