A Tight Sqeeze (Page 2)

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by undisclosed

i need a hug tooCry...if it is from maan even better...Embarrassed

Yeah This Time I Also Want A Hug From Maan...

In Every Episode There Should b Atleast 1 Hug..Day Dreaming

a hug...a hand shake...LOL...i need maan to grab geet...she is like a little lost puppy wondering around not knowing what to do...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Cry My exact feeling. I felt that even when they wre conversing in their room.... She was near the door and he was inside the room. I just wanted him to pull her into a tight hug. I was eagerly waiting for that when she said "woh bcha mere liye sub kuch tha" ..... But Alas never happened. It would have been so natural...Cry Coz in realy life thats how things flow..Cry
i am partial to maan and geet always touching each other as if it is the most natural thing in the world....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunatPreethi-Premi

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

as geet looked around the empty room feeling completely assaulted she called out for Maan...her prince, her savior..."he'll fix this" she thought...but instead she was hit with a ton of bricks when she found out from the man himself that he had ordered the things to be put away...with a soft but firm voice she let him know her dissapointment that it was he who had done it...as helplessness takes over no words can help....i wanted maan to just grab geet and pull her to him into a tight squeeze and not let her  go even if she fought him...i wanted him to hold her until she was tired of fighting him and fell asleep in his arms...

AHHHHHHHHH i sooooo wish he had done it......... i dont want a MU at this stage in their lives.... they have their entire life to fight but right now they need to support eachother
i don't mind an mu...i would love them to support each other...but more than anything i don't want so much physical space between them...even if maan has to go to drastic measure...LOL
Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Cry My exact feeling. I felt that even when they wre conversing in their room.... She was near the door and he was inside the room. I just wanted him to pull her into a tight hug. I was eagerly waiting for that when she said "woh bcha mere liye sub kuch tha" ..... But Alas never happened. It would have been so natural...Cry Coz in realy life thats how things flow..Cry
i am partial to maan and geet always touching each other as if it is the most natural thing in the world....
They are married ... its the most natural thing...Ouch But cvs dont realise

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

They are married ... its the most natural thing...Ouch But cvs dont realise
yes, it is very natural...Smile ...
aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
ah my thoughts exactly... even i was wishing that he'll go and hug her... Unhappy

undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunataanya

ah my thoughts exactly... even i was wishing that he'll go and hug her... Unhappy
yeah...i know she might not be in the mood...but he should do it any way...Smile
Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cathy25blackb28undisclosed

Go to top