India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Cant Wait :(

puredesi21 Senior Member
puredesi21
puredesi21

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I just cant wait for the moment when Viren to tell sorry to Nivi and tell her that he loves her, after watching todays show , i can see that Viren loves nivi alot but he is so confused, i also want to see the reaction of Nivi when Viren confesses his love for her, i want to see Nivi tell her she also loves him. I think Nivi should i have told Viren that she loves him and for his happiness she is leaving the house.

Please share your comment n ideas :) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjunwarg..Sakeena..

warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
hey mee too want te same dearBig smile......!!!!!!!!!!
but te article........itz says viren's realization vil tak a period of timeCryCry..!!!!!!!!
i can't understand y cts always creates confusionAngryAngry.......y did dey show te KC dream seq...viren's confession b4 he knew abt sid-nivi relation......n his concern 4 nivi in te  pub........n lots more!!!!!!!!
me tooo miss our cute nivren.........pls cts get dem back soonEmbarrassedEmbarrassed!!!!!!!!
i think it'll take many hurdles 4 viren 2 get his nivi back........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989VarshaLuvsArjun..Sakeena..

neha_fan Senior Member
neha_fan
neha_fan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
I feel this is going to drag.
VarshaLuvsArjun Goldie
VarshaLuvsArjun
VarshaLuvsArjun

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
yes viren really loves nivi ..i cant wait for the romantic track of nivren..hope viren will realize soon and apologise to her and will open his heart and confess ..omg that will be nice to see.. cant wait
But it will become so difficult as chanchal is creating problems

Edited by VarshaLuvsViren - 17 March 2011 at 9:19pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index