_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by MeenaJ

i agree....but will the 2 hot vampires wears white and play holi.....sorry for the hot vampires...black is isn't their colour at all in the holi bash

i would love to see masti between the gang...AbhiYa and SidChi...
Ugggh im tired of them seeing in black...c'mon man they should start wearing different coloring if not black then @least dark clothing like dark blue dark purple...etc

black looks hot inthem...but i am really bored...i am dying to see SidBhay wearing different colours....creamy white would be awesome on them...
yeah if not black @least white or gray or silver...im tired of seeing them i black

i agree...but then i think...they never explain it but i think black protects them from sunlight....ekta made weird protection for vampires to expose in sunlight...because the whole raichand family are wearing black only

like TVD...stefan-damon-katherine and other vampires wears a ring to protect them from sunlight....if they don't have the ring....they would be burn to ashes....
Hmm..lets see what happens...

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

i agree....but will the 2 hot vampires wears white and play holi.....sorry for the hot vampires...black is isn't their colour at all in the holi bash

i would love to see masti between the gang...AbhiYa and SidChi...
Ugggh im tired of them seeing in black...c'mon man they should start wearing different coloring if not black then @least dark clothing like dark blue dark purple...etc

black looks hot inthem...but i am really bored...i am dying to see SidBhay wearing different colours....creamy white would be awesome on them...
yeah if not black @least white or gray or silver...im tired of seeing them i black

i agree...but then i think...they never explain it but i think black protects them from sunlight....ekta made weird protection for vampires to expose in sunlight...because the whole raichand family are wearing black only

like TVD...stefan-damon-katherine and other vampires wears a ring to protect them from sunlight....if they don't have the ring....they would be burn to ashes....
Hmm..lets see what happens...

yaar i am hungry and thirsty for more AbhiYa and SidChi scenes rather than the rivarly even though its interesting.....

friendlyrai Senior Member
friendlyrai
friendlyrai

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
i am really excited and looking forward to it
-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
I doubt whether we will see vampire holi party or not. But really wanna see a full of masti wala holi party. 
prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
absolutely agree w/ u............waise bhi is college mei padhai thodi kum hi chalti haiLOLOuch

but i wanna see some good college fun, n not just mindless fillersDead
ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
ah!maybe that time we can see abhay in colored clothes or will he stay at homeROFL
latifa_28 Senior Member
latifa_28
latifa_28

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
I think there should be a cricket match also.
-Sonia- IF-Dazzler
-Sonia-
-Sonia-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
yup.. i wish there is a holi party in mount college....
and v get to see abhay in white coz he looks dashing in white.... n ofcourse some more abhiya scenes....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index