Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Holi Party in mount college?

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

As u all know or should know that Holi is coming up this weekend...so I was thinking should Mount college have a Holi Party or a Mount college Holi Bash...hopefully we'll get 2 see more college masti abhiya scenes and all that? dont u think?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajani-JadhavKomal_Chaudhary-Sonia-Cute_GalprcnsTOTAL-ROMANTICOtakuGirl-Debo

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
i agree....but will the 2 hot vampires wears white and play holi.....sorry for the hot vampires...black is isn't their colour at all in the holi bash

i would love to see masti between the gang...AbhiYa and SidChi...

oh god i can already imagine....panchi drinking bhaang seeing sid flirting with T and gang....LOLROFL.....panchi going towards sid and pull him towards her....SidChi romantic eye-locksEmbarrassedHeart

i can already imagine some great AbhiYa scenes where abhay puts gulaal on piya's cheeks...and their eye-locks....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....

AbhiYa...SidChi...TraAngad...Shaurya-Shanker-Misha...Kabir...T and Gang dancing for the song Rang Barse Bheege Chunarwali Rang Barse...Holi Hai....Day DreamingEmbarrassedHeart

in every ekta shows there is holi special except for bengali backdrop....i doubt in PKYEK...since its a supernatural series...

Edited by Mages - 17 March 2011 at 7:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksintruderfastOtakuGirl-Debopyar-ishk_Meena_

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i agree....but will the 2 hot vampires wears white and play holi.....sorry for the hot vampires...black is isn't their colour at all in the holi bash

Ugggh im tired of them seeing in black...c'mon man they should start wearing different coloring if not black then @least dark clothing like dark blue dark purple...etc
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeenaJ

Ugggh im tired of them seeing in black...c'mon man they should start wearing different coloring if not black then @least dark clothing like dark blue dark purple...etc

black looks hot inthem...but i am really bored...i am dying to see SidBhay wearing different colours....creamy white would be awesome on them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Meena_

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
oh god i can already imagine....panchi drinking bhaang seeing sid flirting with T and gang....LOLROFL.....panchi going towards sid and pull him towards her....SidChi romantic eye-locksEmbarrassedHeart

i can already imagine some great AbhiYa scenes where abhay puts gulaal on piya's cheeks...and their eye-locks....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....

AbhiYa...SidChi...TraAngad...Shaurya-Shanker-Misha...Kabir...T and Gang dancing for the song Rang Barse Bheege Chunarwali Rang Barse...Holi Hai....Day DreamingEmbarrassedHeart

in every ekta shows there is holi special except for bengali backdrop....i doubt in PKYEK...since its a supernatural series...

i can even imagine....sid-abhay drinks bhaang instead of blood and groove the beat together forgetting their rivarly only remembering their love for each other

Edited by Mages - 17 March 2011 at 7:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OtakuGirl-Debo_Meena_

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

i can even imagine....sid-abhay drinks bhaang instead of blood and groove the beat together forgetting their rivarly only remembering their love for each other
LMAO....I hope they show if not abhiya sidchi @least some college masti and fundas and all that since this is a college based show /youth show
_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

black looks hot inthem...but i am really bored...i am dying to see SidBhay wearing different colours....creamy white would be awesome on them...
yeah if not black @least white or gray or silver...im tired of seeing them i black
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

yeah if not black @least white or gray or silver...im tired of seeing them i black

i agree...but then i think...they never explain it but i think black protects them from sunlight....ekta made weird protection for vampires to expose in sunlight...because the whole raichand family are wearing black only

like TVD...stefan-damon-katherine and other vampires wears a ring to protect them from sunlight....if they don't have the ring....they would be burn to ashes....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index