Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga 26th AT-Yeh Ishq Haaye. (Page 87)

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Dar hun, How was today's episode? What was G's reaction when Ram made the love confession?

I haven't seen the whole epi yet... but just the first part. He's imagined the part where he has confessed his love for G;

Ohh, he imagined it! Wow, so he hasn't confessed anything as yet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

If trp's doesn't increase, Zee will end the show; CVs really have to come with a unique track to grasp the ratings and save Sangini. I feel so sad; they have ruined this wonderful story!

Hopefully, we have few months left to enjoy this show; but seriously CVs had not able to give to this show brilliant tracks, and won't be able to do so!

I am afraid that Sangini will end soon.... what a pity! Cvs have ruined everything! They have a so talented cast, they didn't take advantage of it! Zee would have fired the cvs rather than ending the show, it's obvious that CVs are responsable of this waste.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer-Ria-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

I am fine Riia, thanks !

U're welcome, really missed ya! Nici was right, this AT is lonely without you.Smile

OrientalDancerDarine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

I am fine Riia, thanks !

U're welcome, really missed ya! Nici was right, this AT is lonely without you.Smile

Embarrassed... The pb is that we don't catch up togeither at the same time, so it's quite difficult to step forward this AT. Hate it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ria-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

If trp's doesn't increase, Zee will end the show; CVs really have to come with a unique track to grasp the ratings and save Sangini. I feel so sad; they have ruined this wonderful story!

Hopefully, we have few months left to enjoy this show; but seriously CVs had not able to give to this show brilliant tracks, and won't be able to do so!

I am afraid that Sangini will end soon.... what a pity! Cvs have ruined everything! They have a so talented cast, they didn't take advantage of it! Zee would have fired the cvs rather than ending the show, it's obvious that CVs are responsable of this waste.

You are so right Dar, It's all CVs fault, they haven't been able to come up with anything unique so far, so now will they do it? I don't think so! They have completely ruin this show which was so promising, they have such a talented cast and they wasted Iqbi's chemistry as well, they didn't use that chemistry to their advantage.

I'm trying to enjoy what lefts of this show but it is so hard to do so because im so worried.

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
R has bought a jewellery for G, but it has been stolen... fell bad for him!

Edited by Darine1980 - 29 March 2011 at 2:18pm

OrientalDancer-Ria-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

I am fine Riia, thanks !

Embarrassed... The pb is that we don't catch up togeither at the same time, so it's quite difficult to step forward this AT. Hate it!

Yeah that's the problem, it's because of the time difference, and we are stuck at this one AT, it's moving rather slowly.                                                 

OrientalDancerDarine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

You are so right Dar, It's all CVs fault, they haven't been able to come up with anything unique so far, so now will they do it? I don't think so! They have completely ruin this show which was so promising, they have such a talented cast and they wasted Iqbi's chemistry as well, they didn't use that chemistry to their advantage.

I'm trying to enjoy what lefts of this show but it is so hard to do so because im so worried.

Me too Riia... have you seen in the artcile that they talked about the story to be focused more on RG.... I hope we'll get what we're waiting for for ages before the end of the show!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrOrientalDancer-Ria-

Go to top