India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga 26th AT-Yeh Ishq Haaye. (Page 45)

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girls On ZEETV is arriving the new show Mr and Mrs Kaushik ki panch bahuein and it is not finding any free slot as it was said to go on floor at the end of Feb,Now the turning and worst twisting points that Sangini is taking God only know what will be the result.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alujna-21

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girls On ZEETV is arriving the new show Mr and Mrs Kaushik ki panch bahuein and it is not finding any free slot as it was said to go on floor at the end of Feb,Now the turning and worst twisting points that Sangini is taking God only know what will be the result.

Hi Anju, how are you?

I think thats why they wanna end Sangini.CryCryCry

Please eveyrone join rhe group i opened.I dont want that Sangini ends.

Edited by OrientalDancer - 24 March 2011 at 12:43pm

-Ria-

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Mel, Ram is behaving really weird, Revathy is trying so hard and he is pushing her away, I'm so disappointed with the epi, come on I thought we were over this Pihu and Rudra thing, in the precap, why P hugging Rudra? Over and over they are torturing us with that.

This is a point,we can say once upon a time they were in love also, but why Gauri was standing so close with Ram while serving him as she's his wife instead of Revathy,leaving alone Rudra.

-Ria-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Mel now we have a positive Pihu, do u really think she is positive? I mean now u has 2 say that P is single, she have no one and I think she still have feelings for Rudra.

I reall dont know, if she is positive, but i pray that she doesnt love Rudr , she should like him  but not more.And CVs should bring RA back as an Abhay look a like.

That's a good idea to bring back RA as Abhay look alike, I think P still have feelings for Rudra, I don't have a problem if they are friends but the way how they are connecting her with RaGa, I don't like that. Pihu will always be in RaGa's live.Angry

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Hi Anju, how are you?

Omg! Nooooooooooo!!Cry, dont end sangini.

OrientalDancer

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Mel, I find G so different now, I'm angry at her! How can she even serve Ram? The guy that was going to marry her in an unconscious state, G is plain stupid, Ram accepted from her and not Revathy, she suppose to know that something is up.

ALUJNA21

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

You know Mel that all depend on the track and this Ram track is the worst that will definitely ruin the charm completely.Because I'm not liking both Ram and gauri behaviour as Gauri is well aware of Ram wanting to marry her.She's the one to say to abhay Rudra is the first love of Pihu that's why she's not able to forget him so dear Gauri madam how will Ram forget you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer-Ria-

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

You know Mel that all depend on the track and this Ram track is the worst that will definitely ruin the charm completely.Because I'm not liking both Ram and gauri behaviour as Gauri is well aware of Ram wanting to marry her.She's the one to say to abhay Rudra is the first love of Pihu that's why she's not able to forget him so dear Gauri madam how will Ram forget you.

I know that. CVs made G a plain stupid girl  right now!  We should write them!AngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyot_puja-Ria-ALUJNA21

Go to top