India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga 26th AT-Yeh Ishq Haaye. (Page 138)

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Girls lets keeping talking about her fave scenes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980SilverBell

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

He always wanted her close to himsellf.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Yes , he was phsyically attracted to her, perhaps thats why he teased her. Big smileBig smileBig smile

But wished they would have dragged the hate track, shayad we had more such ragalicious scenes.

I couldn't agree more with u Mel. Wish for more scenes like that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Originally posted by Darine1980

But my most fave scenes are the sindoor scene and the "hate waala" scene.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
And i am really curious to know, what would had happen , if the Samrat incident would not had appeared??Day Dreaming

Embarrassed

Loved the sindoor scene but one thing I was worried about, the way MIK bent Binny's back, I was sacred but then again Binny is so flexible.

Hate track is one of the best track so far in Sangini.

In the sindoor scene, I loved the way R has litteraly glued G to him to put the sindoor....that was awsome !
I know Dar, the way he pulled her close to him and pressed his hands against her back to steady her was so good, although he was angry with her, he still had her so close to him.

Good description Riia !
And after that, in the confrontation scene and when she's thrown water on him, he's always taken the opportunity to touch her or to get close to her, and make allusions about getting intimate with her as as they are husband and wife, and he could do whatever he wants with her....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer-Ria-SilverBell

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Girls what about Binnys AT? Since Beth isn't here we should finish that too. it's been pending for along time. what say girls?

-Ria-Darine1980

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

But my most fave scenes are the sindoor scene and the "hate waala" scene.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
And i am really curious to know, what would had happen , if the Samrat incident would not had appeared??Day Dreaming

Embarrassed

Loved the sindoor scene but one thing I was worried about, the way MIK bent Binny's back, I was sacred but then again Binny is so flexible.

In the sindoor scene, I loved the way R has litteraly glued G to him to put the sindoor....that was awsome !
I know Dar, the way he pulled her close to him and pressed his hands against her back to steady her was so good, although he was angry with her, he still had her so close to him.

Good description Riia !
And after that, in the confrontation scene and when she's thrown water on him, he's always taken the opportunity to touch her or to get close to her, and make allusions about getting intimate with her as as they are husband and wife, and he could do whatever he wants with her....

Yep Dar, he didn't give up the opportunity to touched her, he pulled her close him and held her hands firmly , wow, loved that scene and very good description Dar.

OrientalDancerDarine1980

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

Girls what about Binnys AT? Since Beth isn't here we should finish that too. it's been pending for along time. what say girls?

I am for it.Lets finish this AT , then Binnys okay?

Darine1980SilverBell

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed

Good description Riia !

Yep Dar, he didn't give up the opportunity to touched her, he pulled her close him and held her hands firmly , wow, loved that scene and very good description Dar.

Missing those scenes.CryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

Loved the scene when G's first date with Champu, when R was totally amazed by her beauty and could not take his eyed off her, and feel irrestitibly attracted by her !

OrientalDancerSilverBell

Go to top