Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Mel, Ram is behaving really weird, Revathy is trying so hard and he is pushing her away, I'm so disappointed with the epi, come on I thought we were over this Pihu and Rudra thing, in the precap, why P hugging Rudra? Over and over they are torturing us with that.

This is a point,we can say once upon a time they were in love also, but why Gauri was standing so close with Ram while serving him as she's his wife instead of Revathy,leaving alone Rudra.
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

I reall dont know, if she is positive, but i pray that she doesnt love Rudr , she should like him  but not more.And CVs should bring RA back as an Abhay look a like.

That's a good idea to bring back RA as Abhay look alike, I think P still have feelings for Rudra, I don't have a problem if they are friends but the way how they are connecting her with RaGa, I don't like that. Pihu will always be in RaGa's live.😡

-Ria- thumbnail

Hi Anju, how are you?

I think thats why they wanna end Sangini.😭😭😭

Please eveyrone join rhe group i opened.I dont want that Sangini ends.

Omg! Nooooooooooo!!Cry, dont end sangini.

-Ria- thumbnail

Mel, I find G so different now, I'm angry at her! How can she even serve Ram? The guy that was going to marry her in an unconscious state, G is plain stupid, Ram accepted from her and not Revathy, she suppose to know that something is up.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

I think thats why they wanna end Sangini.😭😭😭

Please eveyrone join rhe group i opened.I dont want that Sangini ends.

You know Mel that all depend on the track and this Ram track is the worst that will definitely ruin the charm completely.Because I'm not liking both Ram and gauri behaviour as Gauri is well aware of Ram wanting to marry her.She's the one to say to abhay Rudra is the first love of Pihu that's why she's not able to forget him so dear Gauri madam how will Ram forget you.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alujna-21

You know Mel that all depend on the track and this Ram track is the worst that will definitely ruin the charm completely.Because I'm not liking both Ram and gauri behaviour as Gauri is well aware of Ram wanting to marry her.She's the one to say to abhay Rudra is the first love of Pihu that's why she's not able to forget him so dear Gauri madam how will Ram forget you.

I know that. CVs made G a plain stupid girl  right now!  We should write them!😡😡😡
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Mel, I find G so different now, I'm angry at her! How can she even serve Ram? The guy that was going to marry her in an unconscious state, G is plain stupid, Ram accepted from her and not Revathy, she suppose to know that something is up.

You know if you are married already this little stupid trick which a man is playing a woman just discover it in fraction of a second, sometimes only the gesture is enough.
Fine Ria and you how are you?
Darine Dear where are you baby I need you.
-Ria- thumbnail
Hey Anju, very good points u are making and i completely agree with u, For me G is getting more stupid day by day.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Anju, how are you?

I agree, why g has to behave so stupid and grovel infront of Rams mother?  Her only failt was ti lie about her status.She never said that she loves Ram or that she is ready to marry him.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
I expected this show to run for at least 2 yrs but unfortunately this Ram track brings bad luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!