Raga 26th AT-Yeh Ishq Haaye. - Page 33

Posted: 13 years ago

I'm fine 2 Mel, Sangini these days are confusing.

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

I'm fine 2 Mel, Sangini these days are confusing.

I agree, thats why i have the strong feeling they make it purposly to end it.😭😭😭😭
OK Mel, I will join that group, U know much i love RaGa.
Why they want 2 end it? Just give a good storyline, viewers will be interested then. trp will raise as well.
RaGa is the best couple on television and they have amazing chemistry, they suppose to use that to their advantage, Why are they wasting that chem?

Mel now we have a positive Pihu, do u really think she is positive? I mean now u has 2 say that P is single, she have no one and I think she still have feelings for Rudra.

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Mel now we have a positive Pihu, do u really think she is positive? I mean now u has 2 say that P is single, she have no one and I think she still have feelings for Rudra.

I reall dont know, if she is positive, but i pray that she doesnt love Rudr , she should like him  but not more.And CVs should bring RA back as an Abhay look a like.

Mel, Ram is behaving really weird, Revathy is trying so hard and he is pushing her away, I'm so disappointed with the epi, come on I thought we were over this Pihu and Rudra thing, in the precap, why P hugging Rudra? Over and over they are torturing us with that.

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girls On ZEETV is arriving the new show Mr and Mrs Kaushik ki panch bahuein and it is not finding any free slot as it was said to go on floor at the end of Feb,Now the turning and worst twisting points that Sangini is taking God only know what will be the result.
Originally posted by alujna-21

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girls On ZEETV is arriving the new show Mr and Mrs Kaushik ki panch bahuein and it is not finding any free slot as it was said to go on floor at the end of Feb,Now the turning and worst twisting points that Sangini is taking God only know what will be the result.

Hi Anju, how are you?

I think thats why they wanna end Sangini.😭😭😭

Please eveyrone join rhe group i opened.I dont want that Sangini ends.
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago