Khotey Sikkey
Khotey Sikkey

GOTW: 8-Letter Game

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Hey all,

I'm back with a new GOTW. This week's GOTW will be a completely different type of game. It'll be a prize game. Yep, that's right, a prize game.

We've had all the typical games: Antakshari, the person above me/below me series, etc., so I brought something new this time. It's called the 8-letter game.

It's quite simple to explain, but difficult to play. It's like Antakshari, but instead of movie names or songs, we're using 8-letter name.

Basic Premise: Write a 8-letter word and the next person has to write another 8 letter word that starts with the letter from the previous person's word.

For example: luckless, silently, youthful...

Point System: Each person will get 2 points for each correct 8-letter word in continuity and will lose 3 points every time they either post an incorrect word or the word isn't 8 letters long or they've posted that 8-letter word before. I'll be keeping track of the points on a separate document. I'll post the scores at the end of the week.

Award: The award is...hmm...LOL what you think? I'm not giving away the prize so quickly. Wink Exactly a week from today, I'll announce the winner and 2 or 3 runner ups depending on how many players we get. I may also have a series of other types of awards: such as Most Consistent Player, Most Involved Player, Negative Points Player, etc. Wink That means that everyone can get a prize, but whether the award is a nice one or a mean one depends on how well the person plays.

On 24th March at about 7 pm India Forums time, the names with the prizes will be posted. So what are you waiting for? Let's start the fun....

YOUNGEST

Edited by luv_cid_shreya - 17 March 2011 at 6:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetha85spamalotsweetdesireneeme

Shaily. Goldie
Shaily.
Shaily.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Tickling

Edited by dancexlovexlive - 19 March 2011 at 2:25pm
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
gadgetry
-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
First of all, Shreya loved this concept /game. This will help us in building our vocabulary too...Great job Clap

Youngest 
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
tableful
spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Dracula
spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index