India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

the strenght of a woman

peachesandcream Senior Member
peachesandcream
peachesandcream

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged

hi everbody I am here again to talk about the strenght of a woman. Now I know some of this stuff might be repetitive but i am not trying to insult anybody. I just think this is a good point .

Something which I think is very important to recognize and celebrate is the strenght of Nivedita.  Is she a strong woman?yes.Does she sometimes make mistakes, sometimes conradict herself, sometimes say things in anger? Yes.  But is she strong?Yes.

The character of Nivedita has been traumatized both physically and emotionally by her husband.  Upon confrontation when she came to know of his deeds I was greatly disappointed in her acceptance of his reasons and her willingness to forgive and help him so easily because to me his deeds were unforgivable and his reasons weak.

As she went on to refuse to sign the divorce papers and state her reasons, I admired her for turning an embarassing situation into one where she emerged the victor with more love and admiration from family members then before.  She went on to work with Viren.  She and life circumstances helped to pull him out of his shell and unite a torn family.  Now in the most recent scenes she has shown us that what she did came from her inner strenght and not her desire to be a doormat.  It was not that she was unable to recognize the wrong done to her but felt others needs first.  She was able to put aside her pain temporarily and work for what she felt to be the greater good.  Instead of a knee jerk reaction she was able to make a well thought out decision.  She left the Sood house with her head held high and with dignity.  The same Nivedita who was previously welcome nowhere-neither Sood nor Sharma houshol-the same Nivedita now has open doors around her.

IJ loved at the end where she asked DS to not be angry with Viren for the decision she has made.  She has risen above the anger and with fortitude moved forward.

I would like now to see Nivedita take care of herself.  She needs to move forward with her life and do what's best for her. If viren is to be a part of her future he needs to fully understand the depth of what he has done.  He needs to make amends bigtime!  allowing Nivi to hit him on the back of his head with a club would be a start!ROFL

Important to note that it was a difficult decision for her to make to leave.  She did it because it was the right decision.  It would have been easier for her to remain because now she faces society with the stigma of being a divorced woman.

Too many woman stay in such situations where abuse is perpetuated because they are not strong enough to leave.  I am not saying that Viren is an abuser but I think that it is good to see an onscreen woman take a stand and leave.  Again I don't think Viren is in this category but the cycle of abuse should always be kept in mind: abuse/forgiveness/more agressive abuse.  Viren may not be an abuser but he is not entirely guilt free-the fact remains physical violence did occur and this cannot be advocated.  I know that someone else had written this in a thread to the CT's and thank-you for that.

These were some thoughts I had.  Hope they make sense.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786binataadharshubabegumPRIYANKA00mittusinghminu2011simran728gmann2010anjubalawadi..dollSofna

sonia1208 Newbie
sonia1208
sonia1208

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
aah .. awesome post .. bt i wana know something ..!! how much time did it take .. to type this whole post .. :O . do reply .. em eager to know lol :P
peachesandcream
peachesandcream

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for liking the post.  Didn't take too long to write because needed to express the ideas......wrote it in a hurry...witness the frequent misspelling of the word strengthROFL
UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesandcream

hi everbody I am here again to talk about the strenght of a woman. Now I know some of this stuff might be repetitive but i am not trying to insult anybody. I just think this is a good point .

Something which I think is very important to recognize and celebrate is the strenght of Nivedita.  Is she a strong woman?yes.Does she sometimes make mistakes, sometimes conradict herself, sometimes say things in anger? Yes.  But is she strong?Yes.

The character of Nivedita has been traumatized both physically and emotionally by her husband.  Upon confrontation when she came to know of his deeds I was greatly disappointed in her acceptance of his reasons and her willingness to forgive and help him so easily because to me his deeds were unforgivable and his reasons weak.

As she went on to refuse to sign the divorce papers and state her reasons, I admired her for turning an embarassing situation into one where she emerged the victor with more love and admiration from family members then before.  She went on to work with Viren.  She and life circumstances helped to pull him out of his shell and unite a torn family.  Now in the most recent scenes she has shown us that what she did came from her inner strenght and not her desire to be a doormat.  It was not that she was unable to recognize the wrong done to her but felt others needs first.  She was able to put aside her pain temporarily and work for what she felt to be the greater good.  Instead of a knee jerk reaction she was able to make a well thought out decision.  She left the Sood house with her head held high and with dignity.  The same Nivedita who was previously welcome nowhere-neither Sood nor Sharma houshol-the same Nivedita now has open doors around her.

IJ loved at the end where she asked DS to not be angry with Viren for the decision she has made.  She has risen above the anger and with fortitude moved forward.

I would like now to see Nivedita take care of herself.  She needs to move forward with her life and do what's best for her. If viren is to be a part of her future he needs to fully understand the depth of what he has done.  He needs to make amends bigtime!  allowing Nivi to hit him on the back of his head with a club would be a start!ROFL

Important to note that it was a difficult decision for her to make to leave.  She did it because it was the right decision.  It would have been easier for her to remain because now she faces society with the stigma of being a divorced woman.

Too many woman stay in such situations where abuse is perpetuated because they are not strong enough to leave.  I am not saying that Viren is an abuser but I think that it is good to see an onscreen woman take a stand and leave.  Again I don't think Viren is in this category but the cycle of abuse should always be kept in mind: abuse/forgiveness/more agressive abuse.  Viren may not be an abuser but he is not entirely guilt free-the fact remains physical violence did occur and this cannot be advocated.  I know that someone else had written this in a thread to the CT's and thank-you for that.

These were some thoughts I had.  Hope they make sense.

ITS A REALLY AWESOME POST.
YES I TOTALLY AGREE WITH WHATEVER U HAV WRITTEN AOUT NIVI'S CHARACTER.AS INDIVIDUALS V ALSO TAK SOM RIGHT N WRONG DECISIONS IN DIFFERENT LIFE SITUATIONS, MAY BE OUT OF ANGER,FRUSTRATION,CONFUSION,ETC.AFTERALL V ALL R HUMANS
peachesandcream
peachesandcream

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
thanks its good to know that someone likes my postBlushing
mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Nivi needed the strength of her own voice to speak for herself...she has always been the lsitener and that is a great ttribute to have, but it was good to see her make her stand and speak for herself and make Viren realize that although she has forgiven him she is not goign to forget. We all questioned the goodness of Nivi, as to how coudl she so easily give in and I am glad she didnt!!

Viren didnt physically abuse her but she has been emotionally and mentally tortured and how many times has she been drained, Althiough Viren has been there was her after and his hatred has brough soem gain to her, it doesnt excuse him of the wrong deds he has done.

It was Nivi's strenght that has changed Viren...Now we have to see how Viren will rise above what he did in Nivi's eyes and how he will make it up to Nivi...

Thanks for this wonderful post!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Awesome post, totally agree with you.
Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Hey Mona!!! Hug That is an awesome post, my dear. Really loved reading your thoughts. Smile Glad to know that you have started posting so actively in the forum.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index