Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Character vs Actor ages

couchpotato516 Groupbie
couchpotato516
couchpotato516

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
How old is everyone supposed to be??
I'm assuming Piya, Abhay, Misha and Kabir are all the same age. Are they 17? or closer to 21?? Confused
And are Panchi, Sid and Danish all the same age? (There is the same problem with vampire diaries, we all know Stefan is 17 but NO ONE can tell how old Damon is!Embarrassed)

Also on vampire diaries most of the 17 yr old characters are being played by 21-24yr old actors.
Stefan is being played by 28 yr old Paul wesley and the actor who plays damon is 31! Shocked I was just wondering how old the PKYEK actors were, I remember that Sukriti is only 22 i think. Abhay looks older than that, and sometimes I find Sid and Mr raichand (who i both find very hot!Tongue) appear close in age even tho they are father and son. How old are those two??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meaw

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
idk abt anyone else but.
Sukirti is 23
Vivian is 22

meaw

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
i think pia, misha kabir tanushree tracker angad r 18
panchi danish could be 19

idk about their ages?
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

i really don't know abt their ages....

i only know that suks is 23 years old
vivian is 22 years old

the rest i am not sure

in the show...piya is either 17 or 18 years old.....that goes same for Tracker...Misha....Angad

T-Danish-Panchi-Kabir belongs the same age group....day 1 of the college the professor address T-Kabir as seniors so they have flung their subjects and got repeated again...so T-Panchi-Danish-Kabir are between 21-23 years old...

Siddharth-Abhay are not humans...you can't predict their age as humans....Siddharth-Abhay are vampires...and both are 200 years old....but since Siddharth when was human was a elder brother to Abhayendra when he was human...so even being vampires Siddharth is elder to Abhay.....

Chand-Haseena are experienced vampires...infact chand could fly...and vampires years by years their powers grow...so i assume they are 400 years old....

Stefan is 145 years old in TVD
Damon is also 145 years old in TVD

since damon was elder brother when he was in human form to stefan...even being vampires damon is elder to stefan....

the real age

Nina is 22 years old
Ian is 31 years old
Paul is 28 years old

and the famous rumour running around very very hot is that Ian-Nina are dating together in real life...in short Damon-Elena(Katherine) is dating in real life....i don't know the truth or not...but yes i read the magazine...and saw some pics that they are very close...well i am happy if they are together

Edited by Mages - 17 March 2011 at 7:36pm

ozzyie

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index