India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Tired of Geet and Maan Bashing

Anita1118 IF-Dazzler
Anita1118
Anita1118

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Ok Guys....I am not trying to offend anyone, but this Geet and Maan bashing has got to stop...

Geet and Maan dono apni jage sahi hai....yaar, when is everyone going to understand?  And why are we all fighting?  We all discuss this show because there is something about it that brings us all together...that is Maan and Geet...GHSP is what it is because of GC and DD both....and why are we bashing them?  Its not like they decide how they are going to act or what the script is going to be...

Don't get me wrong...I am a definite Maan-lover....I will be honest I watch the show because of him, otherwise I wouldn't be watching it....Wink

Each one has their own point of view and way of handling things....I will admit there are times when I find Geet very irrational and annoying....but there are times when I find Maan irrational too...
In the beginning Maan was always mean towards Geet, and I always sympathized with Geet even when they were in Indian Paints I thought Maan was very irrational....but that is Maan's character....

Geet has misunderstood Maan many times...when she refused to marry him, when she saw Naintara in the office, when he was staying away from her after they got married because of  the baby....and all those times, i thought she was irrational...but that is Geet's character....

as far as MC goes, neither is wrong....both are handling it the way they feel right....only thing is that Geet is only dealing with her pain....don't get me wrong, I have been through an MC and I know exactly what she is going through...it is very devastating....but I do feel that she is not realizing that Maan is hurting as well.....and that is wrong...if Maan can understand her pain then she needs to understand his pain too...  I HAD TO WITH MY HUSBAND....Cry

As far as Maan, he is thinking logically, which does not always work in these situations, but he is just doing what he thinks is best for Geet....he loves her alot and we all know that...he has always put Geet and her happiness before himself, and that is all he is trying to do....we have to realize one thing, his pain is double....he has to deal with the loss of his baby and see Geet in pain...which he has said many times that he cannot see her in pain or her tears....

Neither is wrong, and there is no reason to bash either...both are right in their own way....but I do believe that Geet is only thinking of her own pain and Maan is trying to get her out of that pain.....

As far as the storyline goes....now I can go on all day about how I am not liking the storyline.....I wanted to see Maan and Geet together...not separating....I think there are alot of tracks they can play on....keeping Maan and Geet together...they can turn Dev negative...they can bring Naintara out of coma, they can introduce Vicky....hell they can even concentrate on the Annie, Arjun, Sangram and Nitya love triangles...if it keeps Maan and Geet together....I am against separating them....I mean haven't they been through enough?  I mean they havent even been able to start their marital life yet...CVs should have them together get through this rough time and then move on with their lives....its not the time for a separation....

Anyway, lets concentrate on discussions about the story, not bashing the characters or fighting with eachother!!!!

I am sorry for the long post, and I hope I have not offended anyone, if I have I am really sorryEmbarrassed.

Just giving my POV....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.Regal.111priyanBharathi_gurtigennyMaanyakunatAmoureuxInfinitedreams

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
100% true................

agree with u......

I am fan of geet but that doesn't mean i say she is always right

both maan n eet goes wrong many times n that makes them lovable...

so spare them n give some air ...

Chelsha Senior Member
Chelsha
Chelsha

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
A very sensible post. Clap

Geet in her own pain and Maan trying to get her out of her grief-Both are right in their own way.
Many articles were proved wrong in GHSP's history.
Tongue
So why should we over react?
Lets wait n watch and stop bashing our dearest Maan n Geet.
aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
so true... i don't understand this constant war between maan/gc fans and geet/dd fans.... Confused it's really tiresome.. 
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Lovely post dear, but people are not in mood to understand, maybe their own fustration of life...Anyways your post is wonderful....

Muniza
Anita1118 IF-Dazzler
Anita1118
Anita1118

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Thank u all for your support!!!! Smile
111priyan IF-Dazzler
111priyan
111priyan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
yaa even i dont get it why every1 fgng over fictional characters
even i do luv dem, both are awesome actors
its obvious 2 get upset on sum stupid tracks but dat doesnt mean 1 shd start bashing their characters
we should w8 nd watch
dis show has given us lot of things 2 smile upon den why create -vty

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top