Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I think People Misunderstood The Forgive Line (Page 4)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Meher - Kritika, and Karan are real couple as well, so they have no issue to do anything...Anyways i am not fan of them, cause our MaanEet/GurTi are more above them...Flawless actors, brilliant performers....Very sweet human beings...After tip tip, i am sure, some good passionate scene will definitely comes in their life, so don't be dishearten, but don't expect that MaanEet will kiss like that, camera angle is different....

Muniza

It has nothing to do with real or reel, on TV and in prime time it's not allowed to show real lipkiss or smooch, beside this they r actors, even in Bollywood many actors kiss, even thought they r not real life couple, GC said once in a written interview that he has no problem on doing bold scenes.........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentsoulInfinitedreams

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
ok zee ur making a fool out of me kyaWink bt the last avi scene luks like tat...where he pulls her closer...n his lips touched.. anyways it was close n i wud really like 2 see tis between our MANEET...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentsoulInfinitedreams

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

@Mehraan: I was fooled, it wasn't a kiss, I just saw the scene LOL

Yaa....zee I was about to make post for it..................there was no kiss.....it just closed kiss like situation we used so many time.....dont worry even if kk1 kk2 will kiss...it willn ot be shown............its not allowed on prime time,,,,,,,,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

ok zee ur making a fool out of me kyaWink bt the last avi scene luks like tat...where he pulls her closer...n his lips touched.. anyways it was close n i wud really like 2 see tis between our MANEET...

I saw the video, wait, I am pming it to u, it's not a kiss.......

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

hi mehraan its not kiss..............its just close kiss like situation...............
gurpreet28 Goldie
gurpreet28
gurpreet28

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

I have feeling it's Maan's thought that Geet forgave Dev, if we remember in Indian Paints track, Geet misunderstood Maan for paying Dev's bail by his wish, while it's Daadi who forced him, maybe it's vica versa now and it's Maan who will misunderstand Geet this time for forgiving Dev since he see her coming back with Dev, he might accuse her on forgiving him which leads on her leaving the house.........

If not, in the TB article it says the situations compel Geet to forgive Dev, which means, she is forced to forgive him, not by her choice........
i hope so . , i don't want to see maneet seperation. dev ke wajase tho bilkul bhi nahi.
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
You know .. I'm surprised at how everytime the CVs want to show something like a mishap or a problem between Maaneet .. people either jump to conclusions or start character bashing. They never want to see the story develop .. it seems like.

I mean it's like they want everything to be happy go lucky and for the show to end tomorrow! Because at the rate they are wanting everything to happen .. the serial might just end tomorrow. People need to understand that we can't see Maaneet happy in every single episode... especially not right now when Geet has suffered the biggest loss of her life. Problems shall arise .. it's natural .. and I applaud the CVs for showing the reality of life by not making everything a fairytale all the time.

But we also have to look at the bright side of things and see that the CVs of GHSP are known for showing the shortest lasting MUs. I have never seen an MU get resolved as quickly as I've seen it in GHSP. That's one of the reasons I fell in love with this show .. its ability to show problems between a couple which is natural .. yet showing those problems being resolved really fast .. which is also natural.

So even if they show an MU this time .. we have to believe that the CVs are not going to drag it for a long while -- and even during an MU another thing I've loved is that they've shown Maaneet interacting every single moment they can get. I still remember the IP MU track for it's originality in showing us Maaneet being together even though they were fighting. So .. I am 100% sure that even if they have a tiff .. they shall spend every living, breathing moment together in trying to resolve it and in the end -- a sweet Maaneet reunion.

BUT PEOPLE .. this hasn't even occurred yet .. so why are you hell-bent on thrashing and bashing CVs/characters etc before anything has even happened?? Constructive criticism is ok .. name calling and character bashing is not. And please don't judge anything before it happens .. because later on if it doesn't go as you would've assumed then you just wasted your energy typing out all those curses.

So we all plead all those who are fuming and bashing .. to take a chill pill!!

Thanx for this Post.

-Yaz-

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

You know .. I'm surprised at how everytime the CVs want to show something like a mishap or a problem between Maaneet .. people either jump to conclusions or start character bashing. They never want to see the story develop .. it seems like.

I mean it's like they want everything to be happy go lucky and for the show to end tomorrow! Because at the rate they are wanting everything to happen .. the serial might just end tomorrow. People need to understand that we can't see Maaneet happy in every single episode... especially not right now when Geet has suffered the biggest loss of her life. Problems shall arise .. it's natural .. and I applaud the CVs for showing the reality of life by not making everything a fairytale all the time.

But we also have to look at the bright side of things and see that the CVs of GHSP are known for showing the shortest lasting MUs. I have never seen an MU get resolved as quickly as I've seen it in GHSP. That's one of the reasons I fell in love with this show .. its ability to show problems between a couple which is natural .. yet showing those problems being resolved really fast .. which is also natural.

So even if they show an MU this time .. we have to believe that the CVs are not going to drag it for a long while -- and even during an MU another thing I've loved is that they've shown Maaneet interacting every single moment they can get. I still remember the IP MU track for it's originality in showing us Maaneet being together even though they were fighting. So .. I am 100% sure that even if they have a tiff .. they shall spend every living, breathing moment together in trying to resolve it and in the end -- a sweet Maaneet reunion.

BUT PEOPLE .. this hasn't even occurred yet .. so why are you hell-bent on thrashing and bashing CVs/characters etc before anything has even happened?? Constructive criticism is ok .. name calling and character bashing is not. And please don't judge anything before it happens .. because later on if it doesn't go as you would've assumed then you just wasted your energy typing out all those curses.

So we all plead all those who are fuming and bashing .. to take a chill pill!!

Thanx for this Post.

hey z !...very well expressed thoughts...i feel the same...

roseinbloom

Go to top