Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Meher - Kritika, and Karan are real couple as well, so they have no issue to do anything...Anyways i am not fan of them, cause our MaanEet/GurTi are more above them...Flawless actors, brilliant performers....Very sweet human beings...After tip tip, i am sure, some good passionate scene will definitely comes in their life, so don't be dishearten, but don't expect that MaanEet will kiss like that, camera angle is different....

Muniza

i kno KK   r couple yaar..n even i dnt xpect GURTI will ever kiss...maneet will do wid camera angles im sure abt tat  n regarding the passionate scenes i hve no worries yaar cos  i hve my faith wat CVs will do will b in the best interest of GHSP...after all its their baby n they wuldnt risk playing wid it...after reading the article 2 day im mre positive cos  v vil b treated 2 smethng gud 4 sure...MANEET r best n i wuldnt  dare 2 compare wid KK cos i havent watched them ...neither in their 1st sequel nor now...๐Ÿ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Mehraan: It seems even Maaneet's CON would never happen......

mehraan thumbnail
ZEE y do u say tis???it will happen one day๐Ÿคฃ otherwise all will b ready wid chappals n sandals๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†tis is nothn 2day wat the forum is witnessing....all will literally swear๐Ÿ˜†Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago
@Mehraan: I was fooled, it wasn't a kiss, I just saw the scene ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Meher - Kritika, and Karan are real couple as well, so they have no issue to do anything...Anyways i am not fan of them, cause our MaanEet/GurTi are more above them...Flawless actors, brilliant performers....Very sweet human beings...After tip tip, i am sure, some good passionate scene will definitely comes in their life, so don't be dishearten, but don't expect that MaanEet will kiss like that, camera angle is different....

Muniza

It has nothing to do with real or reel, on TV and in prime time it's not allowed to show real lipkiss or smooch, beside this they r actors, even in Bollywood many actors kiss, even thought they r not real life couple, GC said once in a written interview that he has no problem on doing bold scenes.........

mehraan thumbnail
ok zee ur making a fool out of me kya๐Ÿ˜‰ bt the last avi scene luks like tat...where he pulls her closer...n his lips touched.. anyways it was close n i wud really like 2 see tis between our MANEET...
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

@Mehraan: I was fooled, it wasn't a kiss, I just saw the scene ๐Ÿ˜†

Yaa....zee I was about to make post for it..................there was no kiss.....it just closed kiss like situation we used so many time.....dont worry even if kk1 kk2 will kiss...it willn ot be shown............its not allowed on prime time,,,,,,,,,,
Originally posted by: mehraan

ok zee ur making a fool out of me kya๐Ÿ˜‰ bt the last avi scene luks like tat...where he pulls her closer...n his lips touched.. anyways it was close n i wud really like 2 see tis between our MANEET...

I saw the video, wait, I am pming it to u, it's not a kiss.......

Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehraan

hi mehraan its not kiss..............its just close kiss like situation...............
gurpreet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: temorocks

I have feeling it's Maan's thought that Geet forgave Dev, if we remember in Indian Paints track, Geet misunderstood Maan for paying Dev's bail by his wish, while it's Daadi who forced him, maybe it's vica versa now and it's Maan who will misunderstand Geet this time for forgiving Dev since he see her coming back with Dev, he might accuse her on forgiving him which leads on her leaving the house.........

If not, in the TB article it says the situations compel Geet to forgive Dev, which means, she is forced to forgive him, not by her choice........

i hope so . , i don't want to see maneet seperation. dev ke wajase tho bilkul bhi nahi.