Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I think People Misunderstood The Forgive Line

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Hi friends,

I read in all topics that people say why Geet forgive Dev, etc.....
U read that in TB article, but didn't u read that it's written situations compel her to forgive Dev, which means that she doesn't forgive him by her choice, but situations force her, Do we know what these situaions, no, then Why to start the blame game?.......
Why we don't just wait and watch?........

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

gurti4everkdg129anaum91maneet4lifegauranitaisummikhankumari3.Regal.gurpreet28fahsaadBharathi_gurtijazzerettegennyM* ~ Roshni ~ *-sumaiya-Angadzgirlaanyakunat-Yaz--Veritaserum-mgdg_2010-lazybee-roseinbloomswan20Bul3mitzi11.Kiran.InfinitedreamsmehraanDownhill

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
No offence to anyone but i think everyone has a habit to jump to conclusions on this forum LOLLOL we don't even know why Geet is forgiving Dev and here already alot of people have started bashing her left right and center, saying that she never understood Maan and bla bla bla ConfusedOuch For everyone here, Maan is the innocent little lamb and Geet is the Devil recarnated Ermm she's always wrong, and he's always right Ouch I don't think anyone wants to understand why does she do things she does, why does she say the thing she says, all they know and care about is that Maan is hurt Ouch do they care is Geet is hurting in process? Ofcourse not, because Geet doesn't love Maan, she just wants a father for her baby, and now that she had an MC why should she care about Maan ??? she is utterly selfish, it's always about her, her and her, her misery, her child, it's never Maan this, Maan that. Confused

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

suprise007kdg129gauranitaiBharathi_gurtigennyM-pixie-* ~ Roshni ~ *-sumaiya-Silentsoulswan20roseinbloomInfinitedreamsSecretKhabri420

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
I have feeling it's Maan's thought that Geet forgave Dev, if we remember in Indian Paints track, Geet misunderstood Maan for paying Dev's bail by his wish, while it's Daadi who forced him, maybe it's vica versa now and it's Maan who will misunderstand Geet this time for forgiving Dev since he see her coming back with Dev, he might accuse her on forgiving him which leads on her leaving the house.........

If not, in the TB article it says the situations compel Geet to forgive Dev, which means, she is forced to forgive him, not by her choice........

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28-sumaiya-desigirl_18-Yaz-swan20.Kiran.

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
agree..it might be just that she had to go somewhere with Dev due to some reason(as mentioned in some other article) and Maan sees it and misunderstands that she forgave Dev..well..whatever it would be..lets wait and watch!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swan20

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Zee hun thanks for making this topic....Hug.......but wait & watch is not in fashion here. People prefer to jump to conclusions, bash actors/characters/CVs, make ''i quit'' posts, curse their fate for watching this'' terrible'' show etc......thats more fun na....LOLLOL

Edited by swan20 - 17 March 2011 at 6:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suprise007-sumaiya-* ~ Roshni ~ *-Yaz-SecretKhabri420

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

widout the episode being telecasted,,,how can all jump in2 conclusions??? mny times wat articles state is not true.like there was one  MAAN takes 12 days oath prior marraige...was tis shown???? n if by chance geet forgives dev... do we kno wat compels her 2...wats makes her 2 do it??i feel  it has mre to do wid her child she lost n the words wat DAADI said in the hospital..  ..".hamari gunaho ki sazaa.". .sme situations/ memories  must hve irked where she recollects reconsiders n decides 2 forgive...i may be wrong here . or who knos mayb maan misunderstud her while she goes wid dev due 2 emergency tat she must hve forgiven him.......bt then i wuldnt want 2 jump in2 halfbaked news/articles unless n until i dnt watch myself  n judge the reasons 4 it...

Edited by mehraan - 17 March 2011 at 6:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurti-Yaz-

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
@temorocks

I won't be surprised if that is the case, both Maan and Geet have vices and virtues, and one of their vices is that they jump to conslusions far too quickly, exactly like some members here LOL

It could very well happen that Geet actually hasn't forgiven him, but is cordial towards Dev for Dadi Ma, and Maan misunderstands her lack of anger towards his brother as forgivenessConfused

We don't know what's happening, so we have no right to say all these horrible things about Geet without even knowing what the hell is actually going on, i honestly wish people would just calm down and think before raising their friggen knives and guns Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurti* ~ Roshni ~ *desigirl_18Silentsoulroseinbloom

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
I agree Zee....I think article will not come true............finger crossed........................and not only...that make post on selfish..........Geet.......wiithout even watching episode

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtiInfinitedreamsSecretKhabri420

Go to top