India-Forums

The real wife of Prince................ (Page 2)

Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gudgal

an article here
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/8769-geeta-to-fake-her-death-in-apno-ke-liye-geeta-ka-dharmayudh.htm
 says We too hear that as the track unfolds, Raghu will fall for Geeta and their love track will take a different mode.

now what is this different mode? ShockedShockedhere is my guess maybe as someone mentioned prince would have married priya and that relative of geeta and her bro will tell the truth, wanting geeta to marry her bro as no one will marry her now. but maybe raghu will say he will marry geeta. what do u guys think?

I hope ^^^^ that's the case, I really really reaLLy hope it is!!...........

........... because otherwise the only other thing I can think of that relates to that line 'Raghu will fall for Geeta and their love track will take a different mode'...

..........is that Raghu will fall for Geeta and she will reject him (because it doesn't say anything about her falling for him!!) & he'll become a psychotic lover & try to ruin her life.......But if that happen's I won't be watching the show anymore!!....

..... i like Raghu too much for his character to be ruined like that!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

Shivana_j Groupbie
Shivana_j
Shivana_j

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavanyaUSA

we will have to see..they would be awesome though..then geeta and raghu could fall in love :)
Nope i really hope prince married Geeta i like them together...

princessonline

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

I also want Geeta to be with Raghu as the majority want.

Kahani_Ki_Rani

sunheri Groupbie
sunheri
sunheri

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

I would like prince and Geeta romance to unfold..actually I have started liking them as a couple.............also think that somehow Geeta still is strongly attracted to Prince

meenu2007 Groupbie
meenu2007
meenu2007

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
hi
everybody is talking about prince how is being very nice and so on ..............but i was really laughing hard when he was crying and preaching geeta about how he love her so dearly and she betrayed him............HOW CAN HE FORGET THAT HE IS ONE WHO FIRST MAKE FUN OF HER LOVE.........he made her fall in lovewith and then trash a simple homely girl infront of whole world.........was he  not lying then and now he is saying I HATE LIE AND TREACHERY etc .....such a hypocrite guy.............and geeta ,,,,,,why can;t she replied to him that she atleast did this because of wrong being done to her family but he did that to her just for his own time pass..............

I would love to hear some relpy from all you guys...........does what I say make sense or what............please reply

Kahani_Ki_Rani

Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenu2007

hi
everybody is talking about prince how is being very nice and so on ..............but i was really laughing hard when he was crying and preaching geeta about how he love her so dearly and she betrayed him............HOW CAN HE FORGET THAT HE IS ONE WHO FIRST MAKE FUN OF HER LOVE.........he made her fall in lovewith and then trash a simple homely girl infront of whole world.........was he  not lying then and now he is saying I HATE LIE AND TREACHERY etc .....such a hypocrite guy.............and geeta ,,,,,,why can;t she replied to him that she atleast did this because of wrong being done to her family but he did that to her just for his own time pass..............

I would love to hear some relpy from all you guys...........does what I say make sense or what............please reply

helloBig smile ...it make sense!!Thumbs Up..... I will reply!! LOL...

... I do agree with you that's why I'm still not a proper supporter of the Prince/ Geeta jodiConfused... I would love to see Raghu/ Geeta togetherDay Dreaming... But I don't think that's going to happenDisapprove....

.....your comments on prince are so true..... I think once people see just a 'nice side' of someone they forget their past mistakes (because although we all know what Prince did was wrong.... technically he didn't really hurt us... and because the Geeta character has stopped showing her pain of what happened we tend to forgive & forget)...

,,,if they showed a scene where Geeta burst's into tears due to remembering what Prince did to her & prince (still in his 'I hate Geeta for lying' mood) shows no sympathy towards her... then we, the audience shall feel bad for her & start hating Prince again... 

...because the Ct's are trying to make a jodi out of them they are trying to get the viewer's on his side!!...therefore showing a changed PrinceSmile... although I do think his changing to a good person was a bit too easy.Stern Smile.. all he did was marry Geetanjali LOL

I also want Geeta to give him a  fitting reply for his behaviour.... there's a big different in lying to save your family & lying for your own pleasure......

i do think Geeta shouldn't run after him & instead should show him his 'thought patterns' & how wrong they areAngry.......she should also expose his mum & sister properly let them spend time in prison & then she should divorce him & leave.... if he wants her then he can run after her & prove his love!!.... this way I'd probably like him a lot more!!Big smile

Rani xx

Edited by Kahani_Ki_Rani - 30 March 2011 at 9:15am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Apno ke liye Geeta ka Dharmyudh Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index