India-Forums

The real wife of Prince................

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
I do have the impression that Geeta in reality never married Prince it should be Priya then something happened(the swap of the bride which always and easily happened in Indian soaps) because before she left she wanted to tell Prince something which she did not succeed in as her mouth was tied and Prince also slapped her then priya was never shown.................................................. your ideas+comments please

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

loop118kwebbelnirvKahani_Ki_RaniGauri22shanak.hotPrabhkalluShas3KiranSD1

-Punjaban IF-Sizzlerz
-Punjaban
-Punjaban

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
we will have to see..they would be awesome though..then geeta and raghu could fall in love :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kwebbelnirvGauri22babygirl198722PrabhkalluALUJNA21

Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
I also want that to happen!!....

but only because i reaLLy really like Raghu/Geeta JodiThumbs Up... and only just like the Prince/Geeta jodi...confusing or what!!

But I doubt it will happen...they are making prince way too nice...what with him always defending geeta(njali) and going against his mum!!... which i'm loving by the way!!Clap... PaybackDancing... but eventually i think he's going to love the heart as well as the faceEmbarrassed

there's more story to tell with Geeta/Prince then there is for Geeta/Raghu...so i don't know which way it's going to go

But we can all Dream & Pray HeyWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simidhillon89nirvMistiofMistzPrabhkalluShas3ALUJNA21

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Oh my god.. This could be very true!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

kwebbel Groupbie
kwebbel
kwebbel

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
That means that prince will keep talking Geeta Tongue I love the idea!!

ALUJNA21

princessonline IF-Dazzler
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Their is a possibility but most likely Prince and Geeta are the ones that are going to be together and I say this because of the following reasons.

1st - Prince was said to be the male lead of the show and, so it wouldn't make sense if they were to make the female(Geeta) lead fall in love with the supporting character(Raghu)

2nd - Geeta used to love Prince before he betrayed her and, at times it still seems like Geeta is very much, still in love with Prince.

3rd - When the plot of the story was announced it was already said that Geeta would marry Prince to take revenge and fix the Yadav family.

4th - And now Priya, what I feel Priya wanted to tell Prince was that Raghu, Geeta and Priya's family had set their break up. She had heard her parents talking to Raghu about Geeta and that's probably the truth that she wanted to tell Prince.

5th - Geeta has never thought about Raghu being "the man" she always considered him a "friend" and I doubt that will change

I really like Raghu but I am in love with Prince and Geeta as a couple! I think once the story gets out of this phase of not knowing Prince who Geeta really is and Geeta still trying to prove her family's innocence it will be a bit boring. But once we start seeing some romance between Geeta and Prince we will start to love them for sure.

Riya.

Edited by princessonline - 20 March 2011 at 2:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaisunheri-Ishana-ALUJNA21Badtameez_Dil

MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I personally find more spice in the rishta of Prince and Geeta... its like her inner soul changed Prince point of view towards right n wrong but her love can change his inner concept about beauty and non-beauty.

princessonline

gudgal Senior Member
gudgal
gudgal

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
an article here
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/8769-geeta-to-fake-her-death-in-apno-ke-liye-geeta-ka-dharmayudh.htm
 says We too hear that as the track unfolds, Raghu will fall for Geeta and their love track will take a different mode.

now what is this different mode? ShockedShockedhere is my guess maybe as someone mentioned prince would have married priya and that relative of geeta and her bro will tell the truth, wanting geeta to marry her bro as no one will marry her now. but maybe raghu will say he will marry geeta. what do u guys think?

Edited by gudgal - 22 March 2011 at 10:32pm

ALUJNA21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index