If only Gopi and Rashi understand

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I'll begin with Rashi only if she starts to be thankful to her life she would live in soo much peace
Rashi has always gotten the best of the best:
So she wanted to be a Modi bahu and there she got that
She technically got the better modi son because even though ahem has the money no doubt Jigar is a better man
And she had the best saas..the moment she realized her blessings she will definetly come to rest

Gopi on the other does not avail her opportunities:
First she had a mammaji who was always trying to protect her but fine he wasn;t strong enough to do the job
But now she has a mother in law from whom she can learn sooo much and be at a stronger position in her life...but no it's like she wants people to abuse her
yes i agree with comment rashi have jigar who love her so much. he dont have money but have lot of love to give. she can realize her love for jigar and accept his love also if repends for her evil deed.
about gopi u r right she did not avail her oppurtunities. when she was in shah house her father's painsion used for that house she didnt claim to have it. although it was her right. now she have a saas like koki. she learn from her how to be bold and strong.
actually the problem with is lack of confidence. she should 1st have the self confidence then she will be able to defeat every difficulty what she is facing now
Gopi at least needs to try and do somethig out of the kitchen!
i like Rashi,
and just hate gopi.she is so stupid.doesn't understand anything.on the other hand,rashi is not bad.she does everything,what her mother says.her mother's charecter is not good.and 4 her mother,she can't do good work.
Originally posted by ardiat

i like Rashi,
and just hate gopi.she is so stupid.doesn't understand anything.on the other hand,rashi is not bad.she does everything,what her mother says.her mother's charecter is not good.and 4 her mother,she can't do good work.

I personally think that Rashi is a very low person.
I mean anyone who wants the other person to look bad just so they can look good can not be a good person. As for her mother def rashi has alot of her influence, but she is old enough to make her own decisions. Just as the pre-cap showed that she put nail polish in Gopi's food proves the point that she thinks on her own as well
As for Gopi i for sure have started disliking her....because i truly detest pppl who let others abuse them..and Gopi is a walking talking example of that. So unless Gopi leanrs how to even talk without making those confused expression i simly can't like her character.
Wow, you have picked the path to true happiness for both these girls, Rashi has married the better of the two Modi boys, Best Saas in the world and Gopi Saas that can teach her to be worldly and cleverer than she is, and wealth of the richer older brother she married to challenge anyone, including Rashi to do her bidding, Aham needs a strong woman, who is not going to jump at his commands but give him attitude, he is like a little boy when Kokila and Naani command him, not because they are elder, if this was the case he would have capitulated under the pressure of Baa and Chirag to bring Gopi back, no he only changes under Naani and Kokila because they don't stand and jump to his nonsense. Gopi needs to learn from Kokila all these things.
Originally posted by  stranger11

I personally think that Rashi is a very low person.
I mean anyone who wants the other person to look bad just so they can look good can not be a good person. As for her mother def rashi has alot of her influence, but she is old enough to make her own decisions. Just as the pre-cap showed that she put nail polish in Gopi's food proves the point that she thinks on her own as well
As for Gopi i for sure have started disliking her....because i truly detest pppl who let others abuse them..and Gopi is a walking talking example of that. So unless Gopi leanrs how to even talk without making those confused expression i simly can't like her character
  *****u r right in ur opinion,yah,i like rashi.acttually,i like Rucha.she is beautiful.and yes,rashi is so fool bcoz she listen her mom.and her mother is like a witch.she can do anything with anybody.infact,she can do anything with rashi.i thing the charecter of rashi should be used as a good bahu and above all a good girl and the lead role.rashi is so beautiful,smart.so i really request,plz do any great thing with rashi's charecter and after that give rashi the lead role,coz i just hata goppi.****

Edited by ardiat - 13 years ago

Wish the mother-daughter duo can invest their kalaakaari on making Jigar 😎 as successful as Ahem is rather than wasting their energy on Gopi ,

What is the point of winning over a person who is less competitive than you r ?

Rashi is smart & educated and she can easily win over Gopi by helping Jigar rather than putting her brain in mixing nail polish in aatta, eeew how cheap is that …?

Girl…goes get a life, you r competing with Gopi who already knows and feels she is inferior to you ….?

And Gopi dear pls, we understand that your Jithu Maama was not much of a help to fight for your rights as he is scared of Urmi, But now things have changed you have the most powerful person in the household to support you and still you opt to be like Mani …?

We , forum people expect Gopi to change with the help of Ahem ? …

when she is not able to do anything with Koki as her back-bone what can she do with the help of Ahem who is tied to Koki's pallu …?

Disclaimer : the above content is just adding my 2 cents and does not imply that I am a Rashi / Gopi fan….. but yes I am Ahem- Admirer .😳