India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I refuse to Believe..... (Page 2)

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
the publishers of those articles conveniently leave out a lot of information and only put in the most sensational phrases...there are a lot of blanks to be filled that we will only know when we watch the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maan-and-geet

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabia04ful

yup i agrre...
geet should never forgive dev at all...
n yes alot more could hv been shown with the MC stuuf....many magical moments could hv been shwn...briing maaneet togehther in pain..
they hv only shown geet's pain..maan was equally gone through tht pain..so his scenes were also needed...
they hv wasted plot here...
n yes if gurti can perform such seq in another show then why not in their own show..wht r they waiting for..
i mean if gurti didnt hv problem showing such stuff on other channel then why arent we getting to see tht stuff on geet serial..
cvz really hv to gear up...
that is exactly my point.... people are so quick in blaming gurti that they are not comfortable and bla bla bla...... but we forget that gurti can only do what CVs want them to do on the show Angry
maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

the publishers of those articles conveniently leave out a lot of information and only put in the most sensational phrases...there are a lot of blanks to be filled that we will only know when we watch the show...
exactly... that is why i am not going to believe it till i see with my own eyes....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

We dont want any MU anymore cvs dun u get it????
DONT separate them now NOW!
They should be TOGETHER not apart at this time!
SCRAP SUCH A NONSENSICLE TRACK!
i dont think they will be seperated.... it is against geet's nature to go away from maan....
Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

Originally posted by luv_harshad

We dont want any MU anymore cvs dun u get it????
DONT separate them now NOW!
They should be TOGETHER not apart at this time!
SCRAP SUCH A NONSENSICLE TRACK!
i dont think they will be seperated.... it is against geet's nature to go away from maan....

Apparantly cvs have ruined geet's character..her forgiving dev.. W*H are they trying to show..this track had so much potential..a lot of interesting and touching scenes could have been shown for even 2 weeks..but you guys lost ur perfect chance to revive ur show..worst article in the history of ghsp and worst track to ever show...Idk what u guys want..just ruined the show..thanx a lot..you lost ur bache kuche viewers too..this track had so much potential and u lost that chance n are planning nonsensical things..ridiculous! We all fans will quit..u guys cud have made great use of this track..but u decide in this time when maaneet shud be together u shud separate them n u expect us to watch it?? 

Edited by luv_harshad - 17 March 2011 at 8:28pm
Renu13 IF-Rockerz
Renu13
Renu13

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
After reading the Article I am totally blank dont know how to react. The worst part ever happen in GEET if she forgive DEV. How can she do this. How can a girl forgive a rapist. How can she misundersood Maan ? Lets hope for the best but Maaneet should not be separated at any cost. 

Go to top