Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Plz END Gay track and start KABIR -MISHA track (Page 2)

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i agree with you....

kabir-misha have a great chemistry....the locker scenes is still frsh in my mind....

but i am starting to like shanker-misha....they look perfect as married couple...

i wish shanker's character is a strong ones like alaric saltzman from TVD

i agree they should stop it ....why cant they reveal shaurya is gay in simpler means?

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
i understand ur POV regarding the gay track but i think this confusion is goin to lead so much fun ,now the holiday package n all,serious love story of misha ,i feel there is lot of tension,cheating ,hurting already goin on in the show.i would like love story  but not now.
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

@RED...........YEH HUI NA BAAT.......jaldi jaa watch the locker scene.....its during those times when kabir wanted to give a letter to piya to wear yellow and accidentally the whole college wears yellow

[/QUOTE]

lmao.. just saw it.. i wish we wld get to see tht scene now... after all the tnsion, such a kabeer mish scene wld be fun
luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by luvarti

@RED...........YEH HUI NA BAAT.......jaldi jaa watch the locker scene.....its during those times when kabir wanted to give a letter to piya to wear yellow and accidentally the whole college wears yellow

lmao.. just saw it.. i wish we wld get to see tht scene now... after all the tnsion, such a kabeer mish scene wld be fun
[/QUOTE]

even miss pronita wore yello....and kabir sang pee loon songs for herLOLLOLLOLLOL
at misha birthday party with horror theme was the hilarious when T and gang wore marathi style saree and came into the party dancing with a bangROFL....T and gang lavani danceLOL

i swear i fell down from my bed when i was watching the scenes in my laptopROFL....

i really miss those moments of PKYEK....
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
its better they bring raj arora for priya and make a good track out  of it...it would be awesome...

i have never seen Remix before but i heard alot abt Raj-Priya pair...they were famous and popular...

but then when i saw both in KGGK....Raj-Priya both have amazing chemistry with each other and they were not even paired romantically in the show.....just friends...they both were eye apple of parvati...especially raj in the show....

they should bring raj...and make a good story out of the track....and make raj character a strong and mysterious one...since its a supernatural show...

this gay...shaurya-shanker is so boring..its not misha types too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVer

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Since Shaurya and Misha caan't be together I would rather see Misha with Shankar and Kabir.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index