Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Plz END Gay track and start KABIR -MISHA track - Page 2

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i understand ur POV regarding the gay track but i think this confusion is goin to lead so much fun ,now the holiday package n all,serious love story of misha ,i feel there is lot of tension,cheating ,hurting already goin on in the show.i would like love story  but not now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@RED...........YEH HUI NA BAAT.......jaldi jaa watch the locker scene.....its during those times when kabir wanted to give a letter to piya to wear yellow and accidentally the whole college wears yellow

[/QUOTE]

lmao.. just saw it.. i wish we wld get to see tht scene now... after all the tnsion, such a kabeer mish scene wld be fun

This content was originally posted by: tanvismile

i understand ur POV regarding the gay track but i think this confusion is goin to lead so much fun ,now the holiday package n all,serious love story of misha ,i feel there is lot of tension,cheating ,hurting already goin on in the show.i would like love story  but not now.

i m not saying to end the gay track RYT NOW......it can continue for another month i dont mind

coz i also luv watching the shanker shaurya scenes

shaurya is doing an awesome job as gay

all i want is not to mk it a drag and pull it like a rubber band 

otherwise i m luvbing the gay track too

perfect comedy relif amongst the tension going on

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: elizaa

@RED...........YEH HUI NA BAAT.......jaldi jaa watch the locker scene.....its during those times when kabir wanted to give a letter to piya to wear yellow and accidentally the whole college wears yellow

lmao.. just saw it.. i wish we wld get to see tht scene now... after all the tnsion, such a kabeer mish scene wld be fun

even miss pronita wore yello....and kabir sang pee loon songs for her😆😆😆😆
at misha birthday party with horror theme was the hilarious when T and gang wore marathi style saree and came into the party dancing with a bang🤣....T and gang lavani dance😆

i swear i fell down from my bed when i was watching the scenes in my laptop🤣....

i really miss those moments of PKYEK....
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
its better they bring raj arora for priya and make a good track out  of it...it would be awesome...

i have never seen Remix before but i heard alot abt Raj-Priya pair...they were famous and popular...

but then when i saw both in KGGK....Raj-Priya both have amazing chemistry with each other and they were not even paired romantically in the show.....just friends...they both were eye apple of parvati...especially raj in the show....

they should bring raj...and make a good story out of the track....and make raj character a strong and mysterious one...since its a supernatural show...

this gay...shaurya-shanker is so boring..its not misha types too...
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Since Shaurya and Misha caan't be together I would rather see Misha with Shankar and Kabir.
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i too want kabir nd misha as a couple.....they will rock 4sure....u know wat..from the beginning of the show....i want them 2gether nd once i was more excited for them than abhiya....not now..bcz i dnt think..it'l happen....😭