Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Can't we just WAIT? (Page 2)

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maan-and-geet

I am upset reading the article just beaucse of turn of events... dont want to blame neither Geet nor Maan..... I am just not happy about the track BAS
even I am not very happy with the track!..I wished that Maan and Geet comforted each-other and came out of this pain together!..BUT lets see how CVs handle this track!

* ~ Roshni ~ * IF-Rockerz
* ~ Roshni ~ *
* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

Exactly my point!..even I think it would be not right for out of all people for GEET to forgive Dev!..but lets see what happens!..moreover never was Geet or Maan potrayed as PERFECT people..we have seen them making mistakes but we have seen them realizing it too and coming out of problems too!..so even if something happens in future which makes us feel that what Geet did is wrong or what Maan did is wrong,lets discuss it in a matured sophisticated way-just as you said!

2 b honest even if they have a misunderstanding/argument it doesn't last long - the whole dev giving blood and maan finding out. That one talk maaneet had when maan was doing tai chi and he realised he was wrong (that happened in one epi!) and started asking for forgiveness. The longest separation they had lasted what 2 weeks? (when Geet said she wouldnt marry Maan and then u saw her asking for forgiveness after she found out the truth) as opposed to other serials where its been ongoing for ages? everyone needs to remember this!

I'm going to wait for the track to happen . . . and then bash lol 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bul3

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * ~ Roshni ~ *

Exactly my point!..even I think it would be not right for out of all people for GEET to forgive Dev!..but lets see what happens!..moreover never was Geet or Maan potrayed as PERFECT people..we have seen them making mistakes but we have seen them realizing it too and coming out of problems too!..so even if something happens in future which makes us feel that what Geet did is wrong or what Maan did is wrong,lets discuss it in a matured sophisticated way-just as you said!

2 b honest even if they have a misunderstanding/argument it doesn't last long - the whole dev giving blood and maan finding out. That one talk maaneet had when maan was doing tai chi and he realised he was wrong (that happened in one epi!) and started asking for forgiveness. The longest separation they had lasted what 2 weeks? (when Geet said she wouldnt marry Maan and then u saw her asking for forgiveness after she found out the truth) as opposed to other serials where its been ongoing for ages? everyone needs to remember this!

I'm going to wait for the track to happen . . . and then bash lol ROFLI am with youROFL
ya..totally agree..the best part of Geet is that CVs never drag too much..frankly Geet has been one of the most sensible shows I have seen on tv..CVs have always handled regular tracks differently and nicely..they never show ketkta type drama in Geet and always surprise us!..so hoping that they wont disappoint this time tooSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* ~ Roshni ~ *

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Ok first off..geet can be angry with him but WHY wud she leave her husband???? HAVE CVS LOST THEIR MIND? In this time when they shud be together they separate them?!! Cant we get the old magic back?? Sow whatever cvs but DUN separate maaneet ever!!

Edited by luv_harshad - 17 March 2011 at 7:57pm

Go to top