Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

i have doubts (Page 2)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fungirl

even if they show a photo of the plane flying and a "welcom to switzerland" board i am ready to accept it as long as they let Gopi and Ahem spend some time far away from kitchen and office and ofcourse not to forget our fantastic duo UR. Ouch

So true, just GoHam and no one else to interfere, imagine continuous GoHam scenes...bliss.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shobi12500

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hkhb17

well they dont have to go to switzerland i suppose. They can pretend that it is like switzerland. anything is possible in the world of tv!
hi..shoiab you are right they make a fake location and shoot the scene...
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
you also forget that the mountains of shimla n himlayas are right there , also trip to the switzerland is not that expensive flights 300 usd also most of the time when they are using the hotels its free advertising  for the hotel to be marketing on india tv so the hotel will put them up for free or discounted big.  to me the flights may even be free  or discounted
br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Ok! I feel left out!  Is this swiss business really to happen? I thought it was like that baby video! Somebody inform me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shobi12500

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Ok! I feel left out!  Is this swiss business really to happen? I thought it was like that baby video! Somebody inform me.

Hi Bee, Informer aunty said so, and people on this forum said it's normally true what she says. I guess we will just have to wait until end of next week, because no doubt it's the cliff hanger for Friday.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499shobi12500suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by br2499

Hi Bee, Informer aunty said so, and people on this forum said it's normally true what she says. I guess we will just have to wait until end of next week, because no doubt it's the cliff hanger for Friday.
let see even i have my doubts but the cvs cant go on with this cat n mouse n kitchen politics for ever

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499-Nafisa-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index