Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
you also forget that the mountains of shimla n himlayas are right there , also trip to the switzerland is not that expensive flights 300 usd also most of the time when they are using the hotels its free advertising  for the hotel to be marketing on india tv so the hotel will put them up for free or discounted big.  to me the flights may even be free  or discounted
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok! I feel left out!  Is this swiss business really to happen? I thought it was like that baby video! Somebody inform me.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: br2499

Ok! I feel left out!  Is this swiss business really to happen? I thought it was like that baby video! Somebody inform me.

Hi Bee, Informer aunty said so, and people on this forum said it's normally true what she says. I guess we will just have to wait until end of next week, because no doubt it's the cliff hanger for Friday.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Hi Bee, Informer aunty said so, and people on this forum said it's normally true what she says. I guess we will just have to wait until end of next week, because no doubt it's the cliff hanger for Friday.

let see even i have my doubts but the cvs cant go on with this cat n mouse n kitchen politics for ever