Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CVS, HOW COME NO VOICING of Geet's thoughts????

naamteeg Senior Member
naamteeg
naamteeg

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

CVS and GEET writers, how come you are not giving a voice to  Geet's thoughts through self talk dialogues??? 
If I can remember right the last time that you did justice to Geet plight through self talk was at her engagement. And I have not seen any since then. 

On Maan's thoughts and feelings you have done justice by voicing his feeling regarding Geet and the Baby in various self talk scenes.

Isn't this the right time to show what turmoil Geet is going through by giving it voice?? You are not doing Geet's character any justice by just showing her outer emotions. 

It is time for Geet to do some self talk and show the various confusing emotions that she is going through in these hard times. 

Why can't you guys come up with something awesome as the self talk that Geet has after the earring incident. At 18 how she should be happy to feel  these kind of emotions for Maan but how her past has robbed her of that.

That was an amazing characterization of Geet and the turmoil that she was going through then. 

Since then we haven't heard her feelings at all about or towards Maan.
It is always Maan thoughts that have been voiced and Geet has been totally muted. WHY SO??? 

I know nobody from the GEET team is going to read this. I just had to get this off my chest....Angry

Edited by naamteeg - 17 March 2011 at 4:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maneetlove11gennyMutopia88t_areeb

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naamteeg

CVS and GEET writers, how come you are not giving a voice to  Geet's thoughts through self talk dialogues??? 
If I can remember right the last time that you did justice to Geet plight through self talk was at her engagement. And I have not seen any since then. 

On Maan's thoughts and feelings you have done justice by voicing his feeling regarding Geet and the Baby in various self talk scenes.

Isn't this the right time to show what turmoil Geet is going through by giving it voice?? You are not doing Geet's character any justice by just showing her outer emotions. 

It is time for Geet to do some self talk and show the various confusing emotions that she is going through in these hard times. 

Why can't you guys come up with something awesome as the self talk that Geet has after the earring incident. At 18 how she should be happy to feel  these kind of emotions for Maan but how her past has robbed her of that.

That was an amazing characterization of Geet and the turmoil that she was going through then. 

It is always Maan thoughts that have been voiced and Geet has been totally muted. WHY SO??? 

I know nobody from the GEET team is going to read this. I just had to get this off my chest....Angry

The show is missing  a FEMALE PERSPECTIVE!!  Unhappy

Swati Pandey   knew how to write for GEET!!!  Thumbs Up

I feel like Maan's thoughts are given more preference than Geet's thoughts!!  Unhappy

I agree, Geet's turmoil and inner thoughts need to be expressed!!  Thumbs Up

The NEW CVS need to FIX this!!    Angry

GEET DESERVES BETTER!!
  Cry

Edited by utopia88 - 17 March 2011 at 4:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naamteeg

naamteeg Senior Member
naamteeg
naamteeg

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

Originally posted by naamteeg

The show is missing  a FEMALE PERSPECTIVE!!  Unhappy

Swati Pandey   knew how to write for GEET!!!  Thumbs Up

I feel like Maan's thoughts are given more preference than Geet's thoughts!!  Unhappy

I agree, Geet's turmoil and inner thoughts need to be expressed!!  Thumbs Up

The NEW CVS need to FIX this!!    Angry

GEET DESERVES BETTER!!
  Cry

You are so right they are missing a female perspective.

By not making Geet voice her thoughts they are taking the depth of the character away and makes her look immature and an emotional wreck.
sana_ar Senior Member
sana_ar
sana_ar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
I agree that we see less and less of geet's thoughts but to some extent when self talks are done the character usually reasons out the issue and resolves it by thinking it over. Here I don't think Geet is in the mood of reasoning anything out, she is what we see on the outside, empty and completely lost. I don't think she has any internal turmoil that needs to be resolved. She needs need time to cope and get past her emptyness. I am sure when the time is right, the CV's will voice geet's thoughts but for now there are no thoughts to voice just a sense of loss. This seems like the only reasonable excuse for no voice from geet's character. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naamteeg

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top