Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid's Wink To Piya (Page 2)

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
u just got to love isn't?

that's why I am one of his many die hard fans and I'm very proud to be tooApprove

oh Sid is so damnCool

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya

Wouaouuuuu such a cute post !! LOL
I don't know if I notice that he wink to piya but yes you are right Sid is cute !!! Smile
But today's which made mooooore me laugh it was his " Kebab Mein Handsome and his" balle balle" !!! OMGGGG to funny !!! ROFL ROFL 

Anyways love your post !! Heart

he did wink at piya...before he leaves after wishing her luck....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....and our madam thinks that charmer is such a wonderful person....he is perfect for panchi....LOLLOLLOLLOL

he is very funny yaar....i love all his charming words

Hello Love(especially when he use on panchi...looks so romanticEmbarrassed)
Daddy Cool
Daddy Dearest
Daddy Dinosaur
Yo Daddy Yo
I Want To Drink Your Blood Baby
Balle Balle
Little Brother...Little Baby Brother
Boo...(on abhay in jungleLOL)
Rishtein Mein Hum Tumhara Baap Lagte Hain
Ek Baar Jo Maine Commitment Kardi Phir Mein Khud Ki Bhi Nahin Sunta
Tumein Saat Khoon Maaf Hai
Women For A Bite

his charming words work on us yaar very well...and whatever he does...we can't hate him....whatever he done to abhayendra-maithilli...he should be hated....but it happened the opposite way....we love him even more....i think we love bad boys....

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

u just got to love isn't?

that's why I am one of his many die hard fans and I'm very proud to be tooApprove

oh Sid is so damnCool

arrey yaar include me in that list....he is just so cool and calmCool....i am jealous of panchi-T-piya-maithilli now...that they have this beautiful sexy vampire beast charming on themEmbarrassedDay DreamingHeart

and siddhant is such a awesome actor...the character siddharth mehra/raichand is only made for him onlyClapStar
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

That's Sid for you the man has a killer charm and I mean that literally. LOL

i agree...his charms are too strong....i am falling weak in my kneesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....

everyone falls into his charm...us...Panchi...T...Piya...Shanaya...the other girls whom he dated but why couldn't maithilli falls into his charm.....thats weird....maybe abhayendra's charm was more strong when he was a human...and sid was just like present abhay with little cold arrogance

I don't blame maithilli for not falling for Sid, gosh the guy was a creep. Sid had a one sided twisted love for maithilli to the point of backstabbing his own brother. Angry Love isn't selfish and maithilli was right to say she could never love a man like Sid who don't know the meaning of love. Sid is loser and will continue to loose in the game of love with Abhay cause there is no way Piya is going to fall in love with him. It's funny that Sid thinks he's winning LOL poor thing doesn't know Piya know all of abhay secret and still love him whole heartedly.
wizardofoz Senior Member

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
some1 should a avi of his winkLOL
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

That's Sid for you the man has a killer charm and I mean that literally. LOL

i agree...his charms are too strong....i am falling weak in my kneesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....

everyone falls into his charm...us...Panchi...T...Piya...Shanaya...the other girls whom he dated but why couldn't maithilli falls into his charm.....thats weird....maybe abhayendra's charm was more strong when he was a human...and sid was just like present abhay with little cold arrogance

I don't blame maithilli for not falling for Sid, gosh the guy was a creep. Sid had a one sided twisted love for maithilli to the point of backstabbing his own brother. Angry Love isn't selfish and maithilli was right to say she could never love a man like Sid who don't know the meaning of love. Sid is loser and will continue to loose in the game of love with Abhay cause there is no way Piya is going to fall in love with him. It's funny that Sid thinks he's winning LOL poor thing doesn't know Piya know all of abhay secret and still love him whole heartedly.

i agree with you...as a human he is a creep and a backstabber.....the way he backstabbed his own brother is unforgivable.....because of him maithilli died....love is not selfish...love is sacrifice...yes he loved maithilli alot but then his love was so selfish...

and i support maithilli completely for telling sid that she can never love someone like him because he doesn't know what love means....

he is lucky that panchi loves him...otherwise for his self-obsessed attitute...he would have been deprived from love....

he knows that piya doesn't love him....yet he wants to win challenges....he is blinded by revenge and hatred.....can't even see that his brother loves him immensely...

yup poor thing doesn't even know that piya knows abhay's secret...and i wish piya gets to know sid's secret....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wizardofoz

siddhant is an excellent actor.

i second to that...ClapClap

he is a shinning star...StarStar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index