Sid's Wink To Piya

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
oh my god.....this guy is making me crazy day by day......guys did you notice that sid winked๐Ÿ˜‰ at piya when she thanked him and he wished her all the best....uff that wink just made me dead yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ....kya wink tha...โค๏ธ....a wink with his naughty smile๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ....kaash it was for our birdie panchi....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰.......he was too cute and handsome when he winked at piya while wishing her good luck for the paper๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

guys check the video again....i have been watching his wink continously....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

everyone remembered sid's "balle balle"..."kebab mein handsome"...."women for a bite"....but not his nasheeli wink at piya๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

sid to mujhe maar hi dala๐Ÿ˜......

i think abhay should take some lessons of sweeping a women with a charm....our lover vampire is intense....loyal....charmer in his own way....but then he needs to learn his bros magical charming words to women "Hello Love" and the wink....that wink to piya should be given by abhay....till now never seen abhay wink....i want to see him wink

sid;s wink made me dead....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Abhay winking and saying 'Hello Love'?? Mages, you're asking for too much! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ 
No, I kind of like this easy going attitude on Sid only. Cold arrogance really suits Abhay. I don't want him to turn into a typical chocolate chocolate boy. I just want Abhay to soften up towards Pia a bit without losing his main persona ๐Ÿ˜Š

-Edited-

Ya, btw, I also loved Sid today! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

That's Sid for you the man has a killer charm and I mean that literally. ๐Ÿ˜†

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yaar bina wink ke hi I am drooling over him. Kahin wink kiya toh I am pakka dead.

Nice posr.
Another-World thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wouaouuuuu such a cute post !! ๐Ÿ˜†
I don't know if I notice that he wink to piya but yes you are right Sid is cute !!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
But today's which made mooooore me laugh it was his " Kebab Mein Handsome and his" balle balle" !!! OMGGGG to funny !!! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ 

Anyways love your post !! โค๏ธ
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Abhay winking and saying 'Hello Love'?? Mages, you're asking for too much! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ 

No, I kind of like this easy going attitude on Sid only. Cold arrogance really suits Abhay. I don't want him to turn into a typical chocolate chocolate boy. I just want Abhay to soften up towards Pia a bit without losing his main persona ๐Ÿ˜Š

-Edited-

Ya, btw, I also loved Sid today! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yup for abhay i am asking too much...but if he winks it won't suit his persona...cold arrogance is his charm....ok then i shatter my dreams on this part for abhay๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ณ

wink is definetly made for sid...uff the way he winked and smile and leaves....what a style...charisma...and charm....no wonder panchi falls flat in his love๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ...and even piya fell into his charms no wonder she was saying sid is perfect for panchi....kuch to asar hua sid ka charm piya pe that she thinks sid is wonderful person and perfect for panchi...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ....though i agree with her๐Ÿ‘

uff first his wink๐Ÿ˜‰....kebab mein handsome๐Ÿ˜ณ...balle balle and the sexy groove he danced infront of abhay before sitting in his car๐Ÿ˜†ROFL.....totally fell into his charms not only Panchi...Piya...T...Shanaya...but also me including all of us
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That's Sid for you the man has a killer charm and I mean that literally. ๐Ÿ˜†

i agree...his charms are too strong....i am falling weak in my knees๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ....

everyone falls into his charm...us...Panchi...T...Piya...Shanaya...the other girls whom he dated but why couldn't maithilli falls into his charm.....thats weird....maybe abhayendra's charm was more strong when he was a human...and sid was just like present abhay with little cold arrogance
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritzie

Yaar bina wink ke hi I am drooling over him. Kahin wink kiya toh I am pakka dead.

Nice posr.

arrey yaar...check the video....and book a place in heaven....because after watching the wink...you will be dead...like how did watching continously
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
u just got to love isn't?

that's why I am one of his many die hard fans and I'm very proud to be too

oh Sid is so damn๐Ÿ˜Ž

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: PKYEK-Abhiya

Wouaouuuuu such a cute post !! ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't know if I notice that he wink to piya but yes you are right Sid is cute !!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
But today's which made mooooore me laugh it was his " Kebab Mein Handsome and his" balle balle" !!! OMGGGG to funny !!! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ 

Anyways love your post !! โค๏ธ

he did wink at piya...before he leaves after wishing her luck....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ....and our madam thinks that charmer is such a wonderful person....he is perfect for panchi....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

he is very funny yaar....i love all his charming words

Hello Love(especially when he use on panchi...looks so romantic๐Ÿ˜ณ)
Daddy Cool
Daddy Dearest
Daddy Dinosaur
Yo Daddy Yo
I Want To Drink Your Blood Baby
Balle Balle
Little Brother...Little Baby Brother
Boo...(on abhay in jungle๐Ÿ˜†)
Rishtein Mein Hum Tumhara Baap Lagte Hain
Ek Baar Jo Maine Commitment Kardi Phir Mein Khud Ki Bhi Nahin Sunta
Tumein Saat Khoon Maaf Hai
Women For A Bite

his charming words work on us yaar very well...and whatever he does...we can't hate him....whatever he done to abhayendra-maithilli...he should be hated....but it happened the opposite way....we love him even more....i think we love bad boys....