India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid's Wink To Piya

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
oh my god.....this guy is making me crazy day by day......guys did you notice that sid winkedWink at piya when she thanked him and he wished her all the best....uff that wink just made me dead yaarEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....kya wink tha...Heart....a wink with his naughty smileEmbarrassedDay DreamingHeart....kaash it was for our birdie panchi....EmbarrassedWink.......he was too cute and handsome when he winked at piya while wishing her good luck for the paperEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

guys check the video again....i have been watching his wink continously....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

everyone remembered sid's "balle balle"..."kebab mein handsome"...."women for a bite"....but not his nasheeli wink at piyaWinkEmbarrassed

sid to mujhe maar hi dalaDay Dreaming......

i think abhay should take some lessons of sweeping a women with a charm....our lover vampire is intense....loyal....charmer in his own way....but then he needs to learn his bros magical charming words to women "Hello Love" and the wink....that wink to piya should be given by abhay....till now never seen abhay wink....i want to see him wink

sid;s wink made me dead....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Another-WorldRitziepyar-ishk

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Abhay winking and saying 'Hello Love'?? Mages, you're asking for too much! ROFL ROFL 
No, I kind of like this easy going attitude on Sid only. Cold arrogance really suits Abhay. I don't want him to turn into a typical chocolate chocolate boy. I just want Abhay to soften up towards Pia a bit without losing his main persona Smile

-Edited-

Ya, btw, I also loved Sid today! Big smile

Edited by Chill_Out - 17 March 2011 at 4:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shri kannanpyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

That's Sid for you the man has a killer charm and I mean that literally. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shri kannan.Jane..

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Yaar bina wink ke hi I am drooling over him. Kahin wink kiya toh I am pakka dead.

Nice posr.
Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Wouaouuuuu such a cute post !! LOL
I don't know if I notice that he wink to piya but yes you are right Sid is cute !!! Smile
But today's which made mooooore me laugh it was his " Kebab Mein Handsome and his" balle balle" !!! OMGGGG to funny !!! ROFL ROFL 

Anyways love your post !! Heart
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Abhay winking and saying 'Hello Love'?? Mages, you're asking for too much! ROFL ROFL 
No, I kind of like this easy going attitude on Sid only. Cold arrogance really suits Abhay. I don't want him to turn into a typical chocolate chocolate boy. I just want Abhay to soften up towards Pia a bit without losing his main persona Smile

-Edited-

Ya, btw, I also loved Sid today! Big smile

yup for abhay i am asking too much...but if he winks it won't suit his persona...cold arrogance is his charm....ok then i shatter my dreams on this part for abhayCryEmbarrassed

wink is definetly made for sid...uff the way he winked and smile and leaves....what a style...charisma...and charm....no wonder panchi falls flat in his loveEmbarrassedHeart...and even piya fell into his charms no wonder she was saying sid is perfect for panchi....kuch to asar hua sid ka charm piya pe that she thinks sid is wonderful person and perfect for panchi...LOLEmbarrassed....though i agree with herClap

uff first his winkWink....kebab mein handsomeEmbarrassed...balle balle and the sexy groove he danced infront of abhay before sitting in his carLOLROFL.....totally fell into his charms not only Panchi...Piya...T...Shanaya...but also me including all of us
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

That's Sid for you the man has a killer charm and I mean that literally. LOL

i agree...his charms are too strong....i am falling weak in my kneesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....

everyone falls into his charm...us...Panchi...T...Piya...Shanaya...the other girls whom he dated but why couldn't maithilli falls into his charm.....thats weird....maybe abhayendra's charm was more strong when he was a human...and sid was just like present abhay with little cold arrogance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

Yaar bina wink ke hi I am drooling over him. Kahin wink kiya toh I am pakka dead.

Nice posr.

arrey yaar...check the video....and book a place in heaven....because after watching the wink...you will be dead...like how did watching continously

Edited by Mages - 17 March 2011 at 4:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index