Wow just awesome OS
Loved it Sooo much
Thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
Simmy003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Tashu diii!!!! That was sooo cute!!! LMAO Riddhima got lil ocd hahaha jkjk but it was adorable!! Loved their conversation from the window and when Armaan was asking "what's your name?" and Riddhima was asking the same questions to Muskaan "he wants to know my name! What's my name??" bahahaa that was hilarious! And omg, they both were each others personal stalkers!! Loved it Tashu di, it was tooo cute!<33
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
awww this one was sooo cute :D loved it plz write more soon :D
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this was a cute OS :)

lol I love the whole convo from the window. Ridz keeps asking Muski and even asks he's asking my name ๐Ÿ˜† that was hilarious ๐Ÿ˜†
purpleekajenian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
awww this so cute Tashuuu!!!! 
 Ridzi was so funny staring at things , bt it made her to meet Armaan,๐Ÿ˜ณ  everything was so fast, okeyy i knw this isn't FF that u gonna continue for ages๐Ÿ˜†  
RM?? well i got confused first๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†  I was like wats RM doing here?? ๐Ÿ˜† 
Muski helping Ridzi to say all the dialogs, N ridzi said " he is asking my frnds name" n Muski says "Muskaan" ๐Ÿคฃthat was hilarious๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ
N again i have to say that u made me to feel that i was present there with them when this all happened, u described each and everything beautifully!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I love the name very much" OLD HABITS ARE HARD TO BREAK" n i must say it is true!! 
Bt i think Ridzi shud stop it after marrying Armaaan, cox this OLD HABIT is quite dangerous๐Ÿ˜† i mean poor guy will be praying everyday that "her object of affection" be not a  guy  like in his case๐Ÿคฃ
VERY WELL WRITTEN TASHUUUโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
hope that i get to read the next one shooon,, update shooon๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by shasha_kajen - 12 years ago
Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Great OS!

It was soo cuute <3. And esp the way Muski described the "old neighbor". Amazing.

You're a truly awsum writer. Keep writing. :)

Thanks for the PM. And pleashh keep notifying my with the further updates. :D

-Radz

rock8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesum update
keep it up
thanx 4 PM
do rite more
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ammyridz600

RES

Finally edited  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†
edited shooo late sholly๐Ÿ˜ณ koi baat nehi par i edited this week i kept my promise ๐Ÿ˜†
tashuuu mindblowing OS  ๐Ÿ‘
omkajen AR daughter sharing her  ๐Ÿ˜ณi sooo love the  1st paragraph itself  sooo cute like srk daughter in KKHH ๐Ÿ˜ณ but riya off course will be cuter than anjali afterall its my AR daughter ๐Ÿ˜
aww  love the way riya  ging in AR kamre chori chori chupke chupke  ๐Ÿ˜†
aww i loves this part when riya says papa n his silly names ๐Ÿคฃ omg she find basket naam silly ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜† i love it ๐Ÿ˜ 
for a sec after reading armaan letter i was confused why armaan saying babe at the end of his love letter ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃ thank riya for clearing the confusion ๐Ÿ˜†
OMG both AR letters were sooo cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ but bad gal riya its not reading momma n papa love letters ๐Ÿ˜† but its very fun 2 read others love letter ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ
but am still wondering why armaan have bottle cap in his drawer ๐Ÿคฃ
tashu love it very very much it was unique compare 2 other OS ๐Ÿ‘through i dnt read OSs n FFs now ๐Ÿ˜†
N am happy they caught riya or bechari would see how  naughty her papa is  ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

sholly once again for editing sooo late  ๐Ÿ˜”

yuni๐Ÿ˜Š

Yuni<3333 thank u soo much hun!!!! and u kept ur promise !! it's okay I forgive u :) he he he even I don't know why armaan has a bottle cap in his drawer u may have to ask him ๐Ÿ˜› aww thanks I try  to write different things :) lol riya is gone on her dad :|
riddhima11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey tashu
i read all of your os..
they are simply superb..
the first one.. was sooo funny.. i mean its still hard to digest a girl proposing.. hehehe..but i liked the concept very much...

the second one was sooo adorable.. specially riya's naughtiness...
n now the last one but not the least one... it was soo entertaining... OBJECT OF AFFECTION.. hehehe..

ur such an amazing writer...
plz plz pm me whenever u update...

take care
-pari
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: riddhima11

hey tashu
i read all of your os..
they are simply superb..
the first one.. was sooo funny.. i mean its still hard to digest a girl proposing.. hehehe..but i liked the concept very much...

the second one was sooo adorable.. specially riya's naughtiness...
n now the last one but not the least one... it was soo entertaining... OBJECT OF AFFECTION.. hehehe..

ur such an amazing writer...
plz plz pm me whenever u update...

take care
-pari

Aww thank u soo much pari :) I'm glad u enjoyed my OS's :) I will I just started an FF if u want the link let me know :)

Originally posted by: sonali_N

awesome OS ๐Ÿ˜Š

loved it๐Ÿ˜Š

thankz hun :)

Originally posted by: shaaz_91

hey
amazing one
it waz sooo cute or rather i shud say ridzy's hard to break habit...
luvd d os
tc
shaaz

thank u shaaz :)

Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

very nice os 

loved it

keep writing

thank u soo much khushi :)

Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

this was a cute OS :)

lol I love the whole convo from the window. Ridz keeps asking Muski and even asks he's asking my name ๐Ÿ˜†that was hilarious ๐Ÿ˜†

thank u pooja :)

Edited by CT247 - 12 years ago