Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

CT'S OS Corner|Replies-12 Note-13| (Page 7)

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
WOW Tashuuu :| i just caught up with your OS! LOL your writing is soo cutee! hehe <3 this is really good so far! keep it up hunn :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

*EDITED*

Pshhttt it was hard to find my res but i did it finally :P
EEKKKSSS Kinna cute part tha and Riya is such a cute baby peeking on her parent's LOL
But the whole part was really very very cute and the intro which riya gave of both armaan and riddhima was AWEEE Day Dreaming
Ok confusion why bottle cap Confused<< I know it means something WinkLOL
Oh were they going to kiss infront of the baby ShockedLOL Thank god they found out before they could proceed with their plans Tongue
Loved it Embarrassed

Edited by -tehreem- - 24 May 2011 at 10:46pm

-CromulentHaze-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Wow Tashu...its amazing yaar...Riya is so adorable...

Thanks a lot for the pm.Hug

-CromulentHaze-

purpleekajenian IF-Sizzlerz
purpleekajenian
purpleekajenian

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
OMG Tashuuu!!! it was so good dearClapClap nw truly i have become ur fanEmbarrassed
i jst luved reading it, i was nt at all distracted by anythng when i read it, i mean u have the talent to keep the reader involved in the story,, n i just felt i was present there when this happened, beautifully described each n everythingClap.. i must say this was something unique and interesting!!! well written girl!!, u r truly amazing Tashuuu <333333
I WILL BE WAITING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE, N UPDATE IT ASAPBig smile
thnxxx for the PM, Big smile
with luv -shasha-

Edited by shasha_kajen - 23 April 2011 at 2:41am

-CromulentHaze-

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged

*EDITED*

I owed you a Long Comment for seeing this SOOO Late !! Tashu,You're One Awesome Writer..Chupi Rustam! LOL I'll comment on ALL the parts!

Part 1 : This was MAHA-CUTE! Firstly I loved the idea of Riddhima proposing..Its so Different,Yet so Cute<3 Loved their first meeting..LOL Armaan started flirtling from right then! So Armaan-ish! Then then SRK's Mujhse Shaadi karogi thought was Hilarious..She actually thought she was going to play SRK infront of her boyfriend! LOL !! Then her speech was SO Cute..Yeah I admit it was a Litle cheesy but it was true...From the AR sense! Loved this<3

Part 2 : Loved this one too...Hugely Adorable<3 Heehheee Loved the bit where he lengthened the kiss and said," Now thats how you kiss someone" Soo ARMAAN ! Then the way she proposed and the line you added there about his expression like with a confused expression as if I had just explained a really complex math problem to him that was unsolvable.  Heeehheee!!! This was HiraliousROFL then that part when he comes back to say sorry! Awww...It took away my heart and led me to a Large Smile :) that part was adorable..Reminded me of the KaJen Cardboard/Silent Convo when Armaan decided to leave! Only this was Happier! Tee-hee! Cuteee!<3

Part 3 : This one's the BESSTT of all,I think.Riya is SOO cute,and naughty and mischevious! Armaan pe gayi hai !ROFL LOL LOL She isn't interested in anything except her Mom Dad's Love Life !! ROFL Ussko Love-letters mein interest hai ,Which is very good..Because She is SO like me! The letter was Uber-cute<3 Armaan is Sooo Adorable when he is missing his Basket LOL And Then Armaan's Diary Entry was Awww!! Heehhee the first meet Armaan was SCAARREDDD !! ROFLROFLROFL And Loved the way Miss Riya Mallick was hiding behind the curtain to save herself..AR convo made me smile ! I can imagine Dr.Mallick staring at his wifey! Sorry,Sexy Wifey! Wink Then the way Riya called her Dad 'Babe' was ROFL The look on Armaan's face must've been PRICELESS! Tee-hee! Socho agar Riya hadn't got caught Bechariii Uska Kya hotttaaa ROFL LOOVEEDD this Tashu<3

Next Time PM me! ILY <3
Love,
Maitree

Edited by MaitreeluvKajen - 23 April 2011 at 6:16am

-CromulentHaze-

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
hey,
nice OS!