Users

Frequent Posters

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: dashingtusha13

awesome OS!

loved it!
the object of affection thing was really cute and funny!
write more soon!

thank u soo much hun :)

Originally posted by: rock8

awesum update

keep it up
thanx 4 PM
do rite more

thank u sumita :)

Originally posted by: PinkSugars

Great OS!

It was soo cuute <3. And esp the way Muski described the "old neighbor". Amazing.

You're a truly awsum writer. Keep writing. :)

Thanks for the PM. And pleashh keep notifying my with the further updates. :D

-Radz

thank u radz!! I will!!

Originally posted by: kashndsel4eva

Wow just awesome OS
Loved it Sooo much
Thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx

Originally posted by: Simmy003

Tashu diii!!!! That was sooo cute!!! LMAO Riddhima got lil ocd hahaha jkjk but it was adorable!! Loved their conversation from the window and when Armaan was asking "what's your name?" and Riddhima was asking the same questions to Muskaan "he wants to know my name! What's my name??" bahahaa that was hilarious! And omg, they both were each others personal stalkers!! Loved it Tashu di, it was tooo cute!<33

Originally posted by: sejal719

awww this one was sooo cute :D loved it plz write more soon :D

Thank u soo much guys :)

Edited by CT247 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MaitreeluvKajen

OOMMMGGG !! Tashu Babbyy I LOURRVVEE yoouuu<33 This OS was SO CUTE<3 Sacchi mein Dhamaka Writer che tu😆 I loved that staring habit of Ridz,and OMG the way Muskaan described the old neighbour,I was already ROFLING OMMGG!! 🤣 Heehhee She was like Magnetic Attraction types Falling for him,and Awww he was the same! Thats the CUTEST part ever!! Heeehhee Muski Rahul ke paas gayi hi nai? Poor Rahul,Armaan sab bhula deta hai 🤣 I loved the End! It was So Perfect...He's always upto romance,haina? Yes,Ofcourse! LOL and the way she said that the HOT guy is Armaan Mallik,is so Adorable<33 AR are perfect in this OS !! Yaar tujhe idead kahan se aate hai? They're FFAABBBOOOLLIICCCIIOOUUS!! Loved the Os ! WRITE MORE! I LY !

Love,
Maitree

Maitree<3333 ILY2<333333 awww thank u :) Idk ideas just come to me :P I will :)

EDITED this one am not sholly bcoz i didnt take too much time for editing😆
aww this one is sooo cute 😳 i love it  more bcoz their were full of my chatterbox😆
i cant stop rolfing 🤣  Ur neighbor??? U mean that old man who smells like rotten eggs with the dog that keeps braking at me!! U want to stare at him!!!!! OMG RIDZI!!!!!!😲 🤣🤣🤣
hilarious part , ARMAAN n RIDZ intro 🤣🤣🤣 basket is sooo crazy she cant ans easy quest like that n need muski help 🤣🤣🤣 
N bechara rahool wait for 3 hrs for chatterbox 🤣🤣🤣
ridz basket case 🤣 awesome armaan 😆
4 years later ridz still in same mode HER new object of affection her new neighbour🤣N  bechara felt ignored 🤣🤣
tashu good one it was berry funny 👏

love
yuni 

Yuni<3333 thank u soo much :)  ILY<33333

Originally posted by: shasha_kajen

awww this so cute Tashuuu!!!! 

Ridzi was so funny staring at things , bt it made her to meet Armaan, Embarrassed  everything was so fast, okeyy i knw this isn't FF that u gonna continue for ages😆   

RM?? well i got confused first😆😆  I was like wats RM doing here??😆  

Muski helping Ridzi to say all the dialogs, N ridzi said " he is asking my frnds name" n Muski says "Muskaan" ROFLthat was hilariousROFLROFL  

N again i have to say that u made me to feel that i was present there with them when this all happened, u described each and everything beautifully!!!ClapClapClap

I love the name very much" OLD HABITS ARE HARD TO BREAK" n i must say it is true!! 

Bt i think Ridzi shud stop it after marrying Armaaan, cox this OLD HABIT is quite dangerous😆 i mean poor guy will be praying everyday that "her object of affection" be not a  guy  like in his caseROFL

VERY WELL WRITTEN TASHUUU⭐️⭐️

hope that i get to read the next one shooon,, update shooon 😉

Shasha ji<3333 thank u soo much I'm soo glad u liked it :)

riddhima11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CT247

Aww thank u soo much pari :) I'm glad u enjoyed my OS's :) I will I just started an FF if u want the link let me know :)

ofcourse i would like to read ur ff... please tell me the link...

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Ok this was a hillarious part I couldn't keep myself from laughing through it  🤣

The whole armaan riddhima balcony window conversion was 🤣
I mean muski was directing her what to say  🤣 and she was asking everything from her instead of using her brains  🤣
AWWEEE the title goes soo well with the OS I loved it ❤️

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

*EDITED*

Pshhttt it was hard to find my res but i did it finally :P
EEKKKSSS Kinna cute part tha and Riya is such a cute baby peeking on her parent's 😆
But the whole part was really very very cute and the intro which riya gave of both armaan and riddhima was AWEEE 😍
Ok confusion why bottle cap 😕<< I know it means something 😉😆
Oh were they going to kiss infront of the baby 😲😆 Thank god they found out before they could proceed with their plans 😛
Loved it 😳

LOL thank u tehreem :) it's just a plain old bottle cap from a bottle nothing more :P yup they were going to but thank god riya spoke up :)

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

Ok this was a hillarious part I couldn't keep myself from laughing through it  🤣

The whole armaan riddhima balcony window conversion was 🤣
I mean muski was directing her what to say  🤣 and she was asking everything from her instead of using her brains  🤣
AWWEEE the title goes soo well with the OS I loved it ❤️

LOL :P thank u :D I know I couldn't stop laughing myself when I wrote it :P  I know Ridzi is a bit slow she needed some help :)

Note: Heylo Everyone It's Me no I'm not here to post an OS but rather a note to say that I am putting my OS Gallery on hold for now and concentrating on my FF ~Runway Murder~ :) but if I do get an idea for an OS I will post  u can count on that ;)

Tashu :D
we will wait for os.Edited by mijanur - 12 years ago
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i will wait for ur next part :)
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nooo probz sweetie