Fan Fictions

CT'S OS Corner|Replies-12 Note-13| - Page 5

Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
WOW Tashuuu :| i just caught up with your OS! LOL your writing is soo cutee! hehe <3 this is really good so far! keep it up hunn :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

*EDITED*

Pshhttt it was hard to find my res but i did it finally :P
EEKKKSSS Kinna cute part tha and Riya is such a cute baby peeking on her parent's πŸ˜†
But the whole part was really very very cute and the intro which riya gave of both armaan and riddhima was AWEEE 😍
Ok confusion why bottle cap πŸ˜•<< I know it means something πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Oh were they going to kiss infront of the baby πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Thank god they found out before they could proceed with their plans πŸ˜›
Loved it 😳
Edited by -tehreem- - 12 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Wow Tashu...its amazing yaar...Riya is so adorable...

Thanks a lot for the pm.πŸ€—

purpleekajenian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OMG Tashuuu!!! it was so good dearπŸ‘πŸ‘ nw truly i have become ur fan😳
i jst luved reading it, i was nt at all distracted by anythng when i read it, i mean u have the talent to keep the reader involved in the story,, n i just felt i was present there when this happened, beautifully described each n everythingπŸ‘.. i must say this was something unique and interesting!!! well written girl!!, u r truly amazing Tashuuu <333333
I WILL BE WAITING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE, N UPDATE IT ASAPπŸ˜ƒ
thnxxx for the PM, πŸ˜ƒ
with luv -shasha-
Edited by shasha_kajen - 13 years ago
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

*EDITED*

I owed you a Long Comment for seeing this SOOO Late !! Tashu,You're One Awesome Writer..Chupi Rustam! πŸ˜† I'll comment on ALL the parts!

Part 1 : This was MAHA-CUTE! Firstly I loved the idea of Riddhima proposing..Its so Different,Yet so Cute<3 Loved their first meeting..LOL Armaan started flirtling from right then! So Armaan-ish! Then then SRK's Mujhse Shaadi karogi thought was Hilarious..She actually thought she was going to play SRK infront of her boyfriend! LOL !! Then her speech was SO Cute..Yeah I admit it was a Litle cheesy but it was true...From the AR sense! Loved this<3

Part 2 : Loved this one too...Hugely Adorable<3 Heehheee Loved the bit where he lengthened the kiss and said," Now thats how you kiss someone" Soo ARMAAN ! Then the way she proposed and the line you added there about his expression like with a confused expression as if I had just explained a really complex math problem to him that was unsolvable.  Heeehheee!!! This was Hiralious🀣 then that part when he comes back to say sorry! Awww...It took away my heart and led me to a Large Smile :) that part was adorable..Reminded me of the KaJen Cardboard/Silent Convo when Armaan decided to leave! Only this was Happier! Tee-hee! Cuteee!<3

Part 3 : This one's the BESSTT of all,I think.Riya is SOO cute,and naughty and mischevious! Armaan pe gayi hai !🀣 LOL LOL She isn't interested in anything except her Mom Dad's Love Life !! 🀣 Ussko Love-letters mein interest hai ,Which is very good..Because She is SO like me! The letter was Uber-cute<3 Armaan is Sooo Adorable when he is missing his Basket LOL And Then Armaan's Diary Entry was Awww!! Heehhee the first meet Armaan was SCAARREDDD !! 🀣🀣🀣 And Loved the way Miss Riya Mallick was hiding behind the curtain to save herself..AR convo made me smile ! I can imagine Dr.Mallick staring at his wifey! Sorry,Sexy Wifey! πŸ˜‰ Then the way Riya called her Dad 'Babe' was 🀣 The look on Armaan's face must've been PRICELESS! Tee-hee! Socho agar Riya hadn't got caught Bechariii Uska Kya hotttaaa 🀣 LOOVEEDD this Tashu<3

Next Time PM me! ILY <3
Love,
Maitree
Edited by MaitreeluvKajen - 13 years ago
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey,
nice OS!
it was really cute!
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
such a cute os
luvd it
tc
shaaz
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
its nice tashu 
do write more
Lovely tashu<3
muwaaah continue and pm me<3
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
RES
 Finally edited  πŸ˜² πŸ˜†
edited shooo late sholly😳 koi baat nehi par i edited this week i kept my promise πŸ˜†
tashuuu mindblowing OS  πŸ‘
omkajen AR daughter sharing her  πŸ˜³i sooo love the  1st paragraph itself  sooo cute like srk daughter in KKHH πŸ˜³ but riya off course will be cuter than anjali afterall its my AR daughter πŸ˜
aww  love the way riya  ging in AR kamre chori chori chupke chupke  πŸ˜†
aww i loves this part when riya says papa n his silly names πŸ€£ omg she find basket naam silly πŸ˜’πŸ˜† i love it πŸ˜ 
for a sec after reading armaan letter i was confused why armaan saying babe at the end of his love letter πŸ˜•πŸ€£ thank riya for clearing the confusion πŸ˜†
OMG both AR letters were sooo cute πŸ˜³ but bad gal riya its not reading momma n papa love letters πŸ˜† but its very fun 2 read others love letter πŸ˜πŸ€£
but am still wondering why armaan have bottle cap in his drawer πŸ€£
tashu love it very very much it was unique compare 2 other OS πŸ‘through i dnt read OSs n FFs now πŸ˜†
N am happy they caught riya or bechari would see how  naughty her papa is  πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

sholly once again for editing sooo late  πŸ˜”

yuni😊
Edited by ammyridz600 - 12 years ago