View & thoughts; Chhoti Bahu Ka Rang -Dev aur Radh

v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Loved the part where dev stole the book and you know what was different than CB1 - sorry comparing it..
just want to point out because radhika got hurt- dev asked her would you like help; she didn't take is hand because she is a cultured girl/ one who has good values; now that was the good part ! On the other hand, some members were looking forward for radev scenes. Another example could be when radhika had to put cream on her foot after 1 hr and dev asked her if she needs help but she said it's ok. :) Dev cared for her --- and it's good this time dev has not been disheartned that radhika has said no to come to the grand holi-- has done this --- One thing I don't understand is, why can she not understand that whenever dev is near her she gets a feeling that she has known him for ages.

These are my views.
Your active/ friend/ member:
v3gradev09.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
anoo loved those scenes....................anoo wat u mean by the fact that arent able to recognize each other....but dw am sure that they soon find the way to one another
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Yes,those were lovely scenes. Feel like watching them all over again. Radhika  does have a feeling for Dev.When Dev asks her to meet at the ghat Radhika is unable to refuse him & if you remember she was wondering as to what was the reason behind this.I think slowly & steadily it'l sink in that Dev must be her KK.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think slowly she understand she is in love with Dev..................hope CV create a attractive story line......