India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Anu Bhaiya! (Page 2)

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I too am a bit surprised to know that it is the first time anu and his sister is hugging. What sort of a relationship is that? However, I like how Anu listened to Mona when she was asking him to find out what hetal wants in her husband.

I think Hetal only accept Mona because she is in love with Karan and expects for Mona to support her in her quest. Other than that she would have been the same harsh hetal.

I am a bit upset with barti. she makes it seem as though Holi is not important to Gujjus. How can she take such drastic measures in anger. No one will play Holi. Doesn't she know the significance of Holi? I live in Guyana and hindus here celebrate holi almost the same way as Mona's family only difference is that they do not collect donations but dance and sing and play chowtal etc

I like the pre cap but baa in charge of the household.. all hell will break loose. It would be more than interesting to see how she does it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_monaRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

I too am a bit surprised to know that it is the first time anu and his sister is hugging. What sort of a relationship is that?Big smile That is bro-sis relationship! However, I like how Anu listened to Mona when she was asking him to find out what hetal wants in her husband.Smile

I think Hetal only accept Mona because she is in love with Karan and expects for Mona to support her in her quest.  humm critical thinking hereCool..i would say i don't know..but i am thinking that hetal is changing..she is trying to understand Mona..either way for Karan or any reason..but she is changing for real..Embarrassed
 Other than that she would have been the same harsh hetal.Confused dunno..i mean...may be what ur saying is right..but she is not harsh..i know she was with Baa and Bijal fui in ruining Amabji and Mona's relationship and also Anu-Mona relationship..but i am thinking it's not harsh..it's somewhere near to depressive personality (*disorder of some kind*) coz she is thinking that she is manglik and for her to be with her lover/dream boy it's almost near to impossible..she is feeling inferior and also somewhat jelus of Mona coz Mona have Anukalp..they both love each other..and she got what she wanted..where as Hetal was always protrayed as burdon and some one to get rid off by Baa and bua..so the relation she shared with Mona in the very few episodes after Mona came..was due to these reasons..and yes...that is 100% possible that becoz Mona is helping Hetal she has faith in her now.. and yes..never know what would happen if Mona fails to unite Karan and Hetal..Ouch

I am a bit upset with barti. she makes it seem as though Holi is not important to Gujjus. How can she take such drastic measures in anger. No one will play Holi. Doesn't she know the significance of Holi? yes agreed with u..very harsh indeed..and no she knows what holi means to the whole family..but her way of punishment is wrong. Ouch

I live in Guyana and hindus here celebrate holi almost the same way as Mona's family only difference is that they do not collect donations but dance and sing and play chowtal etcBig smile

I like the pre cap but baa in charge of the household.. all hell will break loose. It would be more than interesting to see how she does it.LOLLOL yes..but i don't think that will happen..but yes..i would love to see how Baa will be different than Amabji

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUIT

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index