Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Anu Bhaiya!

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Hello RMJians! How are u all?Smile
Back with another topic!Big smile Anu is way too shy to express himself. May be that is the reason why he couldn't express his feelings to Mona.. but by god...ye kya apni bahen se bhi itna sharmata hai Ambji ka chora!LOLWink I am to totally lattu on this shy nature!LOLLOL what say guys?? He is carying, loving, responsible..but very serious character..i mean complete opposite of mona.. but m liking this change in his nature..he started to recognize and acknoladge his sister's feelings!Day Dreaming 

Finally Hetal also started to understand Monaji!Big smile Good Sign..i am hoping for more Gandhi Nivasians to understand Mona's view..and most importantly Amabji needs to understand her..Embarrassed After watching today's precap it's clear that Ambaji is not gona be melted too soon...she is upset..on almost everyone in the house...and about handing over her responsibilties to Baa..is just big No No...Ouch i didn't like that part of the precap..i know she is very strict when it comes to values..but still..bit too harsh on everyone..Ouch Hoping to see some miracle by Mona next week..

and P.S. what is wrong with this Karan guy today?? he is way too shy then apna anu!Confused i liked his expressions..but i am trying to figure out his nature..which is confusing...sometimes he sings song infront of both families to express his feelings and sometimes when Hetal and him are alone..he can't utter a wordConfused what u think guys?? any views/comments on Karan's haalle dil!?Wink

Thank You for Reading! Would love to see your comments!Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lukin4goodSoapbeetaurusrayadallieDaviarunima_LUITshermaMMBG

lukin4goodSoap Senior Member
lukin4goodSoap
lukin4goodSoap

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Nicely written. Anu was shy initially but he became desperate diwana for our monaji later on. When bedi family stayed at anu's home Anu showed how desperate he can be...tried everything to meet Mona in a hotel and so on. But Karan is really really shy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Nice topic.  I was surprised to find Anu never hugged his sister Hetal.  It was cute to see them hug.

It is very nice to see Hetal understanding Mona Bhabhi and also apologising.
I do not know if Ambaji will melt that fast, but it will be interesting to see Baa take over.  Ambaji is too strict a person, she was upset with Holi Dhol baajaa and dance outside the house.  Ambaji needs to ease out.

Karan is very shy but he will be much faster than Anu, and he will express his feelings for Hetal soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_KrrishInfofan

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhnaragini

Nicely written. Anu was shy initially but he became desperate diwana for our monaji later on. When bedi family stayed at anu's home Anu showed how desperate he can be...tried everything to meet Mona in a hotel and so on. But Karan is really really shy.
Big smile Thank you!!

hahhaha...i love it when u said desperate...LOLLOL hanji..he was...

yap..unfortunately Karan is way too shy!Unhappy lagta hai Hetal ko hi propose karna padega!LOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lukin4goodSoapInfofan

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beetaurus

Nice topic.  I was surprised to find Anu never hugged his sister Hetal.  It was cute to see them hug.

I do not know if Ambaji will melt that fast, but it will be interesting to see Baa take over.  Ambaji is too strict a person, she was upset with Holi Dhol baajaa and dance outside the house.  Ambaji needs to ease out.

Karan is very shy but he will be much faster than Anu, and he will express his feelings for Hetal soon.

@ Bold: LOL yup...i don't think that either..she is gona take a while to forgive Mona this time..tough task...Sleepy and yes...i wonder how Baa will manage everything...she will be taunting Bharti almost in everytask after taking control!Big smile

yah i agree on that...Karan was not shy on singing song.."Yuhi tum mujse baat karti ho ya koi pyaar ka iraaadaaa hai!LOLWink" that was loveeelyyyyy but i hope he can say it..i mean at times i think he is much faster than Anu..and sometimes..he just surpises me with his shyness! Yah M looking forward for that...i don't want Hetal to propose him..i want him to propose her..and that too infront of whole Gandhi parivaar!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beetaurusDaviarunima_LUITsherma

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
@krish: 

loved reading you ..so cute when Anu hugged his sis ..n yes Mona's chirpy attitude just changes lives around her.Smile

it wud b interesting How Ba will manage the household 

n OMG why Ambajee is so rigid Ouch...u hav to adapt some things if u move over to a new place.

RoyalLEO_Krrish

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

Originally posted by beetaurus

@ Bold: LOL yup...i don't think that either..she is gona take a while to forgive Mona this time..tough task...Sleepy and yes...i wonder how Baa will manage everything...she will be taunting Bharti almost in everytask after taking control!Big smile

yah i agree on that...Karan was not shy on singing song.."Yuhi tum mujse baat karti ho ya koi pyaar ka iraaadaaa hai!LOLWink" that was loveeelyyyyy but i hope he can say it..i mean at times i think he is much faster than Anu..and sometimes..he just surpises me with his shyness! Yah M looking forward for that...i don't want Hetal to propose him..i want him to propose her..and that too infront of whole Gandhi parivaar!Embarrassed
ya me too want karan to propose,anu-hetal scene was cute.

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
@arunima_luvdsky : Thank you! Big smile M glad u liked it..

@sherma : Thanks dear! Big smile

arunima_LUIT

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index