Pavitra Rishta

Dumbest thinking of all

nirubharya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I used to like the way this serial was written bu today I must say that Archan's thinking was completely stupid. I can not believe she is suggesting that Vaishali should consider reconciling with Dharmesh. 

Now that Dharmesh's mother knows that madhuri is his 1st wife, why don't they help her to go an stay with her mother -in law? that way Madhuri will get some body to support her and Dharmesh's mother will get two grandchildren. Why does Dharmesh's motehr does not come and accept Madhuri?

AND

how dare Varsha keep on insulting Madhuri? Varsha the Dum Dum does not still understand that Madhuri is the WIFE and Vaishali is the iIlegal wife? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Archana is extremely foolish to even consider the thought of Vaishali reconciling with that creep. It is not like Dharmesh was remorseful for his actions and loves Vaishali, he loves himself more and even vowed revenge before he left. Archana was just wrong here

As for Varsha, she was way out of line in the way she spoke to Madhuri.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
how dare Varsha keep on insulting Madhuri? Varsha the Dum Dum does not still understand that Madhuri is the WIFE and Vaishali is the iIlegal wife? 

The ELDER DUM DUM too was insulting Madhuri by calling her a GIRI HUI AURAT and what not ...........but recent revelations about Madhuris legal status made the DUMDUM think .

The Outspoken fiery Dum Dum needs THAT to be FLUNG in her face .........coz she understands ONLY that language . That if ur HOUSE is a MANDIR then it is housing a KEEP coz I AM the LEGAL WIFE U DUM DUM .
archana and her three sister have ALWAYS been insenstive and have double standards. 
1) one hand archana is happy for madhuri's pregnancy and on the other hand, she asks madhuri to divorce.

2) varsha DEALT with the SAME situation with ashwin. her saas called her a gold digger having affairs with married men. called her a "giri hui aurat". the pain that varsha felt that day is the same madhuri feels today at hearing the SAME words.Yet varsha doesnt pause to think the hurt her words can cause. HOW rude. 

Archana RUINED shravani and sachin's life. she cares a whit for baby sachu who lives with OLD couple and rotates around the chawl like pass the parcel. she cannot emphatise with Varun; struggling betweenlife and death. cannot see the pain of a woman, struggling to make ends meet, fight for the life of her child and carrying another one. HOW STUPID. of all, i think archana WHO sacrificed herself (stupidly) for shravani's kid would have empathised with a woman, fighting for her son's life. but she was EAGER and HAPPY that maduri was divorcing. chalo, now that madhuri is divorcing, lets glue back dharmesh in vaishu's life and we'll all be happy,lovey dovey.

she did the SAME when varsha foolishly aborted. she told her mother " galti hogayi, maaf kardo, she'll get prego again, bappa knows her mistake; he'll forgive,  now smile and say forgive". she pampered varsha. 

this woman, ALWAYS pokes her lovely nose in OTHER's problems and then mucks things up and then backs out. she'll do the same here. she'll force madhuri into a divorce and WONT/CANT support madhuri when she really NEEDS her for help.
xyzee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nirubharya

Exactly!!!!!
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good postπŸ‘πŸΌ

btw dum dum is a funny name πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hypocrite, Manipulator, Foolish and than some goes for Archu...

All 3 sisters and mother are same..

Mother has instilled this behavior and pacified it in all 3 of them under the name of "K Sanskars"

I rest my case..
xyzee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ssubbarama001

I have been hating Archana so much lately.

She cannot stop but intrude in other people's issues.

1. The egoless, selfless person that she is, she will go and lick Savita's ass. Even the other day, when Manav was going to go meet Savita because he wanted to beg forgiveness, she wanted to come along. This is literally days after she got  slapped for Savita's fault with the Sachin episode. Any normal person with an ounce of self-respect would have slapped her back and spat on her, but of course Archana is made of gold.

2. She went to Savita's house, even though she had specifically forbidden her from entering her house. Then she goes over there and cleans up the entire house.

3. She voluntarily tells Manav to leave his house and stay at Savita's every alternate day.

I want to ask the producer a really basic question. If you want an unreal person like Archana (I can guarantee no human being can be like this, at least not on Planet Earth), then why don't you make her tell Manav - Hey, I want you to go live with your mother permanently, and divorce me."

If she is really so selfless, she should have said that long back. The bottomline is Savita is the most scum of human beings, she is not even one. In fact to call her an animal, would be an insult to animals. She CANNOT change. If that bas***d Manav was to have any principles left in him, which he doesn't unfortunately, he would have given an ultimatum to his mother long back, saying,either change your behavior or forget about me. Same with the husband, for every day of bad behavior from Savita, he should kick her ass, instead of admirning her and then griping about it like a loser.

What I don't understand is why vegetable vendors, who obviously aren't fed by Savita, are taking BS from her. She complains and complains all the time. If I was one of them, I would have given her a piece of my mind, in such a way that she would never forget that, and stop behaving the way she is.

I would agree with you for the most part except the slapping bit - no point in slapping back and adding fuel to fire:-)

Savitha has no business behaving this way but the way it has been made to appear is that she did this because of a torturous past - that still does not explain her over possesiveness for her son of course (In fact I can never understand that in many MILs)
lotus8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ssubbarama001

I have been hating Archana so much lately.

She cannot stop but intrude in other people's issues.

1. The egoless, selfless person that she is, she will go and lick Savita's ass. Even the other day, when Manav was going to go meet Savita because he wanted to beg forgiveness, she wanted to come along. This is literally days after she got  slapped for Savita's fault with the Sachin episode. Any normal person with an ounce of self-respect would have slapped her back and spat on her, but of course Archana is made of gold.

2. She went to Savita's house, even though she had specifically forbidden her from entering her house. Then she goes over there and cleans up the entire house.

3. She voluntarily tells Manav to leave his house and stay at Savita's every alternate day.

I want to ask the producer a really basic question. If you want an unreal person like Archana (I can guarantee no human being can be like this, at least not on Planet Earth), then why don't you make her tell Manav - Hey, I want you to go live with your mother permanently, and divorce me."

If she is really so selfless, she should have said that long back. The bottomline is Savita is the most scum of human beings, she is not even one. In fact to call her an animal, would be an insult to animals. She CANNOT change. If that bas***d Manav was to have any principles left in him, which he doesn't unfortunately, he would have given an ultimatum to his mother long back, saying,either change your behavior or forget about me. Same with the husband, for every day of bad behavior from Savita, he should kick her ass, instead of admirning her and then griping about it like a loser.

What I don't understand is why vegetable vendors, who obviously aren't fed by Savita, are taking BS from her. She complains and complains all the time. If I was one of them, I would have given her a piece of my mind, in such a way that she would never forget that, and stop behaving the way she is.

It is because our soaps in India want to sell all the dreams to our young innocent Indian girls that one day they all will get a handsome and loving hunk who will leave his parents and side with them in all the affairs.
Edited by lotus8 - 13 years ago
neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Archna's  plan is not just the height of stupidity. It also contradicts her much-declared belief in the sanctity of relationships. Why should Vaishali go back to her two-timing husband? And why should Madhuri give up her legal status as wife?
Since Archana is a fictitious character, the blame for propagating this skewed logic must go to the producers of this show. The character of Archana has been held up as an ideal, time and again, in the story. Through her, the producers are sending out a not-so-subtle, regressive and objectionable message to actual people who may be caught in a similar situation.