India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Dumbest thinking of all

nirubharya Newbie
nirubharya
nirubharya

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
I used to like the way this serial was written bu today I must say that Archan's thinking was completely stupid. I can not believe she is suggesting that Vaishali should consider reconciling with Dharmesh. 

Now that Dharmesh's mother knows that madhuri is his 1st wife, why don't they help her to go an stay with her mother -in law? that way Madhuri will get some body to support her and Dharmesh's mother will get two grandchildren. Why does Dharmesh's motehr does not come and accept Madhuri?

AND

how dare Varsha keep on insulting Madhuri? Varsha the Dum Dum does not still understand that Madhuri is the WIFE and Vaishali is the iIlegal wife? 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

cbindia2009pallaiJasmine10sur_aur_taalMamanaGauri22sushii.xyzeej&b84JaishankarriniiiiGarkhelsunektarfapyarsuanLovePRSohamTiyalikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23Tanyaz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Archana is extremely foolish to even consider the thought of Vaishali reconciling with that creep. It is not like Dharmesh was remorseful for his actions and loves Vaishali, he loves himself more and even vowed revenge before he left. Archana was just wrong here

As for Varsha, she was way out of line in the way she spoke to Madhuri.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
how dare Varsha keep on insulting Madhuri? Varsha the Dum Dum does not still understand that Madhuri is the WIFE and Vaishali is the iIlegal wife? 

The ELDER DUM DUM too was insulting Madhuri by calling her a GIRI HUI AURAT and what not ...........but recent revelations about Madhuris legal status made the DUMDUM think .

The Outspoken fiery Dum Dum needs THAT to be FLUNG in her face .........coz she understands ONLY that language . That if ur HOUSE is a MANDIR then it is housing a KEEP coz I AM the LEGAL WIFE U DUM DUM .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22JaishankarektarfapyarshermaDabulls23

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus8Jasmine10tasha80Gauri22Jaishankarektarfapyarsherma

xyzee Goldie
xyzee
xyzee

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirubharya

Exactly!!!!!

Gauri22

ektarfapyar IF-Rockerz
ektarfapyar
ektarfapyar

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Good postThumbs Up

btw dum dum is a funny name LOLLOL
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Hypocrite, Manipulator, Foolish and than some goes for Archu...

All 3 sisters and mother are same..

Mother has instilled this behavior and pacified it in all 3 of them under the name of "K Sanskars"

I rest my case..

ektarfapyar

xyzee Goldie
xyzee
xyzee

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssubbarama001

I have been hating Archana so much lately.

She cannot stop but intrude in other people's issues.

1. The egoless, selfless person that she is, she will go and lick Savita's ass. Even the other day, when Manav was going to go meet Savita because he wanted to beg forgiveness, she wanted to come along. This is literally days after she got  slapped for Savita's fault with the Sachin episode. Any normal person with an ounce of self-respect would have slapped her back and spat on her, but of course Archana is made of gold.

2. She went to Savita's house, even though she had specifically forbidden her from entering her house. Then she goes over there and cleans up the entire house.

3. She voluntarily tells Manav to leave his house and stay at Savita's every alternate day.

I want to ask the producer a really basic question. If you want an unreal person like Archana (I can guarantee no human being can be like this, at least not on Planet Earth), then why don't you make her tell Manav - Hey, I want you to go live with your mother permanently, and divorce me."

If she is really so selfless, she should have said that long back. The bottomline is Savita is the most scum of human beings, she is not even one. In fact to call her an animal, would be an insult to animals. She CANNOT change. If that bas***d Manav was to have any principles left in him, which he doesn't unfortunately, he would have given an ultimatum to his mother long back, saying,either change your behavior or forget about me. Same with the husband, for every day of bad behavior from Savita, he should kick her ass, instead of admirning her and then griping about it like a loser.

What I don't understand is why vegetable vendors, who obviously aren't fed by Savita, are taking BS from her. She complains and complains all the time. If I was one of them, I would have given her a piece of my mind, in such a way that she would never forget that, and stop behaving the way she is.

I would agree with you for the most part except the slapping bit - no point in slapping back and adding fuel to fire:-)

Savitha has no business behaving this way but the way it has been made to appear is that she did this because of a torturous past - that still does not explain her over possesiveness for her son of course (In fact I can never understand that in many MILs)

Go to top