17th March Written Update

Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode starts with Abhay as Padma Chachi leaving and Gauri shouting that no one can seperate Rudr and Gauri.Rudr there searching from the women and find a pic of Gauri where is is tighten up.Padma calls Rudr and says u have lost the 1st chance to find me as i want just near you.Padma then says wait for the second chance.Rudr then saw Ratnesh there and is shocked to see him.RR calls Rudr and tells to him that Ketki have started talking and Rud goes.Rudr comes to the hospital and Ketki tells to everyone when she saw Ratnesh and how she was hit.Dadaji says i can't believe that Ratnesh can do this.Rudr says so it means Ratnesh wants to seprate me and Gauri.Padma then enters and says i am very happy for Ketki and ask if u find anything about Gauri.Rudr says i know how to find Gauri.Someone opens the door and its Ratnesh.Ratnesh comes inside and saw Rudr there.Rudr ask to Ratnesh where is Gauri and Ratnesh says i don't know anything.Rudr then hit Ratnesh but still he says i don't know.

Evreyone else comes too and RR says i can't believe that u can do this.The police comes too and Ratnesh says i have not kidnapped Gauri.Padma Chachi enters with a bag and puts it there.Padma says if u have not kidnapped Gauri then what is this?Rudr saw the bag and there is a wig inside.Rudr says he has kidnapped Gauri and is troubling us since 3 days.The inspector says its impossible as he has released from the jail its been 2 days.The police took Ratnesh away.Dadaji says if its not Ratnesh then who is he?Rudr says we thoght it was a women but its a man who is playing this game.Some people are playing Holi and Rudr is there too.Rudr phone rings and its Abhay.Abhay says u wasted ur time by doubting on Ratnesh and says u can't find me.Rudr says i have come to know that its a man who is doing this and i will find u soon.Abhay gives Rudr a second hint by saying even me i am here.Rudr then saw a man playing drums and goes near him and its Abhay.Rudr ask what ar eu doing here?Abhay says i am playing Holi and Rudr says u left Pihu alone at the hospital.

Abhay says she wants me to stay happy but Rudr says u are lying.Someone throws water on Rudr and Abhay leaves.Rudr then saw on the wall its written that u have lost ur second chance to find and u only have one left.Rudr goes to the hospital and Sunehri is also there.Rudr go to Pihu room but she is not there.Rudr ask to the doctor and the doctor says Abhay took her away because what u did last night.Sunehri ask why are we searching Pihu insted of Gauri.Rudr tells her that he met Abhay at the Holi and says he thinks its Abhay who has kidnapped Gauri.Rudr says i don't know where to find Abhay and i don't have much time left.Abhay brings Pihu in a place and says u will stay here.Pihu then faints and Abhay says i am sorry i gave u sleeping tablets.Abhay says i am doing all this for u and i will seperate Rudr and Gauri.Abhay goes and Pihu says Rudr save Gauri.Episode ends.

Use Like Button!
Edited by Sallu_King - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For Updating. it's was an ok episode.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Farqan. ❤️
Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guy i am coveinr for Anju!!
Divioka thumbnail
thankzzz

for da updates 👍🏼
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update!!!
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for the updates..   

I just hope that this game of Abhay is over soon and he is exposed and declared psycho like his wife and they both get to go together in the asylum posing s Rudra and Gauri and playing hide and seek for the rest of their lives...
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update. MIK is doing a fab job of a husband going crazy looking for his kidnapped wife. This track is much better than the stupid track of Ram and his family.