Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness ... (Page 16)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by maanddy

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Originally posted by maanddy

Oh My God ! I'm weak !

I know, guys, this words, said by the great 'gandhiji' and i have tried a lot !

But, i still have not forgive my 'once upon a time best friend' , it has been 8 years now, and still i have not forgive her ! and no chance, for next 50 years !

Unfortunately, the name is same with the leading lady and thats why, i hate her ! 

But, your post is awesome ! Made me think seriously, but eventually, For Time Being, I've come to conclusion that, I am weak ! Unhappy I can't simply forget it ! Unhappy

Dekha.... ithna gussa sehath ke liye theek nahi hai! LOL I heard you have cold and head ache... now i know the reason....

Can you please, please, STAY AWAY from me? Please ! LEAVE ME ! SPARE ME ! I have some personal issues, and you don't have the damn right to tell me anything ! 

So, just please ! Try someone else ! But, leave me and my personal problems alone !

Preethi my dear, Maddy really doesn't have anything against Geet in fact she herself is a big Maaneet fan, she is a big Maan fan and loves Maaneet too. 

She just had a very bad personal experience with someone with DD's name and finds that name painful. 

She just gets mad hearing that name. She too feels that she should be forgetting the past and moving ahead and not let something like this affect her but she's finding it difficult but like I told her it will happen with time.

In fact she called herself weak really not sarcastically, cause that's how she feels & I know it for a fact. She calls herself stone hearted cause she feels like that but I know how soft she really is. She really didn't mean any personal offence against DD or Geet.

I didn't want to enter or post my comment on this thread cause I couldn't believe how hurtful people can be that too for a fictional character but Maddy is my friend and she definitely wasn't be sarcastic Smile 

You know I'm not biased and am writing this for a reason Smile

Manndy's friends used her words to attack Geetians.

I know sweety and she herself is upset about it and actually regrets being part of the whole thing, she's just a kid and didn't mean any harm

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged

@ Dee - You know that i respect you. I absolutely had no idea that Manddy had a bad experience what so ever. I feel sorry if i have hurt her. But think of me Dee. As an outsider who is supporting Geet when she is being bashed and who doesnot know about Maandy that comment wsounds like a sarcastic remark. I am feeling sorry for the fact that i made fun of it. But it was totally unintentional because i have no idea of what Mandy had been through.

You know me. I am not one who attacks people's sentiments and emotions. I think that understanding is the reason you put it forward here for me. Thanks a lot for that.Smile

@ Mandy - I know i hurt you. but the way you commented i thought it was sarcastic remark on Geet. So its misunderstanding. I dont hurt people on their weakness or emotions. I owe you a sorry! I AM SORRY! Next time i wil keep in mind that you are hurt by the name DD and not DD actually. I dont know you personally so i had no idea about this before.

I know sweetheart that's exactly what I told her and she understood it when I explained to her, don't worry she too understands that the situation was so hot here and tempers were running high. 

I told her that Preethi must have thought that your remarks were sarcastic only then would she react, that's why I replied to you personally cause I know you very well. I too didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings but because it was you I knew I could talk to you sensibly Smile

My net was giving me problems yesterday so couldn't get here last nightSmile I even missed the Tip Tip number Cry How many times do we get to see Maaneet in such a hot passionate mood and I miss it Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premi

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

@ Dee - You know that i respect you. I absolutely had no idea that Manddy had a bad experience what so ever. I feel sorry if i have hurt her. But think of me Dee. As an outsider who is supporting Geet when she is being bashed and who doesnot know about Maandy that comment wsounds like a sarcastic remark. I am feeling sorry for the fact that i made fun of it. But it was totally unintentional because i have no idea of what Mandy had been through.

You know me. I am not one who attacks people's sentiments and emotions. I think that understanding is the reason you put it forward here for me. Thanks a lot for that.Smile

@ Mandy - I know i hurt you. but the way you commented i thought it was sarcastic remark on Geet. So its misunderstanding. I dont hurt people on their weakness or emotions. I owe you a sorry! I AM SORRY! Next time i wil keep in mind that you are hurt by the name DD and not DD actually. I dont know you personally so i had no idea about this before.

I know sweetheart that's exactly what I told her and she understood it when I explained to her, don't worry she too understands that the situation was so hot here and tempers were running high. 

I told her that Preethi must have thought that your remarks were sarcastic only then would she react, that's why I replied to you personally cause I know you very well. I too didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings but because it was you I knew I could talk to you sensibly Smile

My net was giving me problems yesterday so couldn't get here last nightSmile I even missed the Tip Tip number Cry How many times do we get to see Maaneet in such a hot passionate mood and I miss it Cry
Thanks DeeSmile.... If you had nt been there we would have been carrying around grudges..Ouch Thanks a lot for easing out the situation...

Kyun dee aapne Tip tip miss kar diya? You have Youtube video na.... you can see it there... Waise it was hot hot Embarrassed... Me still drowned in it.... Saw my DP?EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashidrdee142

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Firends please don't get personal while debating...stick to healthy debate between the characters but no personal attacksSmile

Its a good discussion post and I don't want to close it becuase of silly personal attacksSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

Go to top