Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness ... (Page 15)

SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by Sayna

woh bhaage ya na bhaage, lekin main to iss forum se zarur bhaag jaongi unke post dekh dekh ke ....LOL

Hum kyon yaar? Baaki logo ka khayal kaun rakhega un scary post seLOL
wo to hai....aur aap jante hai ke main bohut achi ladki hn to unko jawab dena mera farz haiWink wo kya hai ke main dusrn ko taklif main nehi dekh sakti LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by happygolucky

woh bhaage ya na bhaage, lekin main to iss forum se zarur bhaag jaongi unke post dekh dekh ke ....LOL

Hum kyon yaar? Baaki logo ka khayal kaun rakhega un scary post seLOL
wo to hai....aur aap jante hai ke main bohut achi ladki hn to unko jawab dena mera farz haiWink wo kya hai ke main dusrn ko taklif main nehi dekh sakti LOL

I m enjoyingLOL

SaynaFM

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Oh My God ! I'm weak !

I know, guys, this words, said by the great 'gandhiji' and i have tried a lot !

But, i still have not forgive my 'once upon a time best friend' , it has been 8 years now, and still i have not forgive her ! and no chance, for next 50 years !

Unfortunately, the name is same with the leading lady and thats why, i hate her ! 

But, your post is awesome ! Made me think seriously, but eventually, For Time Being, I've come to conclusion that, I am weak ! Unhappy I can't simply forget it ! Unhappy

Dekha.... ithna gussa sehath ke liye theek nahi hai! LOL I heard you have cold and head ache... now i know the reason....

Can you please, please, STAY AWAY from me? Please ! LEAVE ME ! SPARE ME ! I have some personal issues, and you don't have the damn right to tell me anything ! 

So, just please ! Try someone else ! But, leave me and my personal problems alone !

Preethi my dear, Maddy really doesn't have anything against Geet in fact she herself is a big Maaneet fan, she is a big Maan fan and loves Maaneet too. 

She just had a very bad personal experience with someone with DD's name and finds that name painful. 

She just gets mad hearing that name. She too feels that she should be forgetting the past and moving ahead and not let something like this affect her but she's finding it difficult but like I told her it will happen with time.

In fact she called herself weak really not sarcastically, cause that's how she feels & I know it for a fact. She calls herself stone hearted cause she feels like that but I know how soft she really is. She really didn't mean any personal offence against DD or Geet.

I didn't want to enter or post my comment on this thread cause I couldn't believe how hurtful people can be that too for a fictional character but Maddy is my friend and she definitely wasn't be sarcastic Smile 

You know I'm not biased and am writing this for a reason Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckyPreethi-Premi

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

Originally posted by verode

NIGI yeh ladka maan paagal hai lagtha hai sapne mein Geet devi ko Dev insaan ke saath dektha hai aur dar jaatha hai. Meine SBS mein deka hai NIGI. lekin hai MSK ka sapna poora bhi ho saktha hai

maan ko bohot shouq tha 18 saal ki mahaan geet se shadi karne ka...ab bhugtayROFL

Geet: maan maine hamesha aapko takleef di mushkil mai dala...aur ainda bhi aisa he karu giROFL
ROFL

Geet toh mahaan hai lekin kuch logo ko samajh mein nahi aaya. Chal ko baat nahi hai. Lage raho aaj na kal kuch progress ho sakata haiLOL 
happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Oh My God ! I'm weak !

I know, guys, this words, said by the great 'gandhiji' and i have tried a lot !

But, i still have not forgive my 'once upon a time best friend' , it has been 8 years now, and still i have not forgive her ! and no chance, for next 50 years !

Unfortunately, the name is same with the leading lady and thats why, i hate her ! 

But, your post is awesome ! Made me think seriously, but eventually, For Time Being, I've come to conclusion that, I am weak ! Unhappy I can't simply forget it ! Unhappy

Dekha.... ithna gussa sehath ke liye theek nahi hai! LOL I heard you have cold and head ache... now i know the reason....

Can you please, please, STAY AWAY from me? Please ! LEAVE ME ! SPARE ME ! I have some personal issues, and you don't have the damn right to tell me anything ! 

So, just please ! Try someone else ! But, leave me and my personal problems alone !

Preethi my dear, Maddy really doesn't have anything against Geet in fact she herself is a big Maaneet fan, she is a big Maan fan and loves Maaneet too. 

She just had a very bad personal experience with someone with DD's name and finds that name painful. 

She just gets mad hearing that name. She too feels that she should be forgetting the past and moving ahead and not let something like this affect her but she's finding it difficult but like I told her it will happen with time.

In fact she called herself weak really not sarcastically, cause that's how she feels & I know it for a fact. She calls herself stone hearted cause she feels like that but I know how soft she really is. She really didn't mean any personal offence against DD or Geet.

I didn't want to enter or post my comment on this thread cause I couldn't believe how hurtful people can be that too for a fictional character but Maddy is my friend and she definitely wasn't be sarcastic Smile 

You know I'm not biased and am writing this for a reason Smile

Manndy's friends used her words to attack Geetians.

drdee142

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
I don't understand why such people who are frnds are becoming enemies just because of a fictional character???Are fictional characters really more important than our frnds???kyunki ho na ho,frndship will stay forever but fictional character will come and go...AR came and went,Maaneet will go too...!!!! Why to fight???

And one more thing is you can fight if real life bashing is there,people can be protested if real life person is bashed but still that thing should not come between your frndship...because fighting for them will not give you anything neither personal appreciation or anything...what i feel this is highly insensitive to bash people because of fictional characters..just grow up guys !!!!

And regarding your topic,Avi i understand your point of view and with due respect i can conclude that those who forgive are really very strong....because not everyone can control her anger or temparament...But what i feel in case of this fiction is this show should have shown that Geet is fighting for the injustice which has hapenned to her....but what CVs did????just because of maaneet chemistry they changed the whole storyline and showed as if nothing has hapenned.....what irked me up is there is no such thing in the show which will deal with honour killing or NRI marraige issues(which was main USP of the show)....i personally feel they could have shown all these issues with maaneet romance too !!!!! and one more thing is in this show now it is shown Geet has forgiven Dev ....i would have preferred if they showed Geet fought and all these issues....not NOW befoer time when dev entered in maaneet life...as of now i dont find any difference in forgiving and not forgiving...!!!!!!!!

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
@ Dee - You know that i respect you. I absolutely had no idea that Manddy had a bad experience what so ever. I feel sorry if i have hurt her. But think of me Dee. As an outsider who is supporting Geet when she is being bashed and who doesnot know about Maandy that comment wsounds like a sarcastic remark. I am feeling sorry for the fact that i made fun of it. But it was totally unintentional because i have no idea of what Mandy had been through.

You know me. I am not one who attacks people's sentiments and emotions. I think that understanding is the reason you put it forward here for me. Thanks a lot for that.Smile

@ Mandy - I know i hurt you. but the way you commented i thought it was sarcastic remark on Geet. So its misunderstanding. I dont hurt people on their weakness or emotions. I owe you a sorry! I AM SORRY! Next time i wil keep in mind that you are hurt by the name DD and not DD actually. I dont know you personally so i had no idea about this before.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckydrdee142

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

I don't understand why such people who are frnds are becoming enemies just because of a fictional character???Are fictional characters really more important than our frnds???kyunki ho na ho,frndship will stay forever but fictional character will come and go...AR came and went,Maaneet will go too...!!!! Why to fight???

And one more thing is you can fight if real life bashing is there,people can be protested if real life person is bashed but still that thing should not come between your frndship...because fighting for them will not give you anything neither personal appreciation or anything...what i feel this is highly insensitive to bash people because of fictional characters..just grow up guys !!!!

And regarding your topic,Avi i understand your point of view and with due respect i can conclude that those who forgive are really very strong....because not everyone can control her anger or temparament...But what i feel in case of this fiction is this show should have shown that Geet is fighting for the injustice which has hapenned to her....but what CVs did????just because of maaneet chemistry they changed the whole storyline and showed as if nothing has hapenned.....what irked me up is there is no such thing in the show which will deal with honour killing or NRI marraige issues(which was main USP of the show)....i personally feel they could have shown all these issues with maaneet romance too !!!!! and one more thing is in this show now it is shown Geet has forgiven Dev ....i would have preferred if they showed Geet fought and all these issues....not NOW befoer time when dev entered in maaneet life...as of now i dont find any difference in forgiving and not forgiving...!!!!!!!!

I respect your point of view Ankita.  I did not say anything bad  about anyone. No character bashing was from my side. I avoided going to Veena's post too. Many of yours buddy made it a battle ground. So I had to respond to that. 

Go to top