Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness ... (Page 13)

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Oh My God ! I'm weak !

I know, guys, this words, said by the great 'gandhiji' and i have tried a lot !

But, i still have not forgive my 'once upon a time best friend' , it has been 8 years now, and still i have not forgive her ! and no chance, for next 50 years !

Unfortunately, the name is same with the leading lady and thats why, i hate her ! 

But, your post is awesome ! Made me think seriously, but eventually, For Time Being, I've come to conclusion that, I am weak ! Unhappy I can't simply forget it ! Unhappy

If you can't forgive someone then don't make fun of someone who did. Chalo koi baat nahi try itLOL

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhany

loved the post
u r true only strong people can make such a move

Yeh baat nadaan log kaha samajh payeLOL
SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

Oh My God ! I'm weak !

But, i still have not forgive my 'once upon a time best friend' , it has been 8 years now, and still i have not forgive her ! and no chance, for next 50 years !

Unfortunately, the name is same with the leading lady and thats why, i hate her ! 

But, your post is awesome ! Made me think seriously, but eventually, For Time Being, I've come to conclusion that, I am weak ! Unhappy I can't simply forget it ! Unhappy

If you can't forgive someone then don't make fun of someone who did. Chalo koi baat nahi try itLOL
happy ji , tussi agayo , Tongue maine kaha ta , next jung aaj hui hai aur abhi khtam nahi huiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Originally posted by delhigirl

NIGI KAY Maddy acutally PH galath title raka hai title honi chaiye ki

GEET hui sabke sar dard

title to achcha hai. Par Maine doosra socha hai geet ke appreciation mein
'mamta aur maafi ki murti, geet devi'

unhe shat shat pranam

Kay Tujje salammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Maafi dena is one of the most  common in Indian culture and you guys are offended by it. If you  can' then don't make fun of those who did it?

Edited by happygolucky - 18 March 2011 at 10:21am
happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by misschulbuli

the baby she fought for, only one man has stood by in all her struggles and helped her in her fight for the baby. Maan and geet have been in this together, so do not assume that this was her fight alone. Maan made it is fight too, he did not have to but he did for her love. To all people , who blindly support geet and I will also not take names - as far as I am concerned, both maan and geet fought for this baby equally, the loss of the baby is painful for both of them. If geet needs sympathy for her loss and maan needs to support her, then geet also needs to show the some consideration to maan.

Also it is fine if geet wants to forgive dev, but I will have to see if she decides to tell maan before she does it and I fully expect that from her. He is her husband and fought for her against dev, so he deserves to know before she actually forgives him

first, i'm not blindly supporting anyone here!....please don't drag me to the group or fan war!Dead
second, i'm not here to defend geet....but i can't handle the negativity which is being spread throughout the forum by someone (look, i'm not naming anyone here againLOL)

All i am saying his that geet needs to support maan also as maan is trying support geet. Can you tell me if that is wrong for a husband and wife. Do you think it will be appropriate for geet to discuss with maan about forgiving dev? no one should belittle maans loss in all this.

also It is all Cvs fault for this negativity
[/QUOTE]

oh Kay GEET devi ko bura mat bolo. woh toh Devi ma hai. woh ma jo abhi abhi apna bachha koya hai
[/QUOTE]

Yup she lost her baby and we should not. For u its aam baat but for many of them this is tragedy of life time.
happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

nahin yaar main use bilkul bura nahin keh rahi hoon. maana ki usne baccha khoya hai. It is a big loss. But I feel that she would have found solace in maan's words and encouragement, and not misunderstand his pain and words.
We all want to feel geet's pain, but what about maan. He cannot even express his pain to geet as he is busy trying to get her out of depression and anger. Geet ne hi kaha tha "mard ko dard nahin hota" is this really true? I do not think so

What about Mann kya? Koi baacha hai kya? Geet ne kah diya toh phir use seriously lega. He knows that she is disturb and jab insaan disturb rahta hai toh apne close wale logo par hi angry hota hai.
happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sayna

Originally posted by happygolucky

Oh My God ! I'm weak !

happy ji , tussi agayo , Tongue maine kaha ta , next jung aaj hui hai aur abhi khtam nahi huiLOL

Land of Mahatama Ghandi mein maafi ka mazak. Kuch nahi hoskata hai naadano kaLOL
happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Mann na hua ke chota baacha ho gaya hai. Use koi kuch mat bolo nahi toh baacha sad ho jayega. Mard hai toh handle kare tough situationsLOL

Edited by happygolucky - 18 March 2011 at 10:28am

Go to top