The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness ... - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
woh bhaage ya na bhaage, lekin main to iss forum se zarur bhaag jaongi unke post dekh dekh ke ....๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Sayna

woh bhaage ya na bhaage, lekin main to iss forum se zarur bhaag jaongi unke post dekh dekh ke ....๐Ÿ˜†

Hum kyon yaar? Baaki logo ka khayal kaun rakhega un scary post se๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by happygolucky

Hum kyon yaar? Baaki logo ka khayal kaun rakhega un scary post se๐Ÿ˜†
wo to hai....aur aap jante hai ke main bohut achi ladki hn to unko jawab dena mera farz hai๐Ÿ˜‰ wo kya hai ke main dusrn ko taklif main nehi dekh sakti ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Sayna

wo to hai....aur aap jante hai ke main bohut achi ladki hn to unko jawab dena mera farz hai๐Ÿ˜‰ wo kya hai ke main dusrn ko taklif main nehi dekh sakti ๐Ÿ˜†

I m enjoying๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by maanddy

Can you please, please, STAY AWAY from me? Please ! LEAVE ME ! SPARE ME ! I have some personal issues, and you don't have the damn right to tell me anything ! 

So, just please ! Try someone else ! But, leave me and my personal problems alone !

Preethi my dear, Maddy really doesn't have anything against Geet in fact she herself is a big Maaneet fan, she is a big Maan fan and loves Maaneet too. 

She just had a very bad personal experience with someone with DD's name and finds that name painful. 

She just gets mad hearing that name. She too feels that she should be forgetting the past and moving ahead and not let something like this affect her but she's finding it difficult but like I told her it will happen with time.

In fact she called herself weak really not sarcastically, cause that's how she feels & I know it for a fact. She calls herself stone hearted cause she feels like that but I know how soft she really is. She really didn't mean any personal offence against DD or Geet.

I didn't want to enter or post my comment on this thread cause I couldn't believe how hurtful people can be that too for a fictional character but Maddy is my friend and she definitely wasn't be sarcastic ๐Ÿ˜Š 

You know I'm not biased and am writing this for a reason ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

maan ko bohot shouq tha 18 saal ki mahaan geet se shadi karne ka...ab bhugtay๐Ÿคฃ

Geet: maan maine hamesha aapko takleef di mushkil mai dala...aur ainda bhi aisa he karu gi๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿคฃ

Geet toh mahaan hai lekin kuch logo ko samajh mein nahi aaya. Chal ko baat nahi hai. Lage raho aaj na kal kuch progress ho sakata hai๐Ÿ˜† 
Originally posted by drdee142

Preethi my dear, Maddy really doesn't have anything against Geet in fact she herself is a big Maaneet fan, she is a big Maan fan and loves Maaneet too. 

She just had a very bad personal experience with someone with DD's name and finds that name painful. 

She just gets mad hearing that name. She too feels that she should be forgetting the past and moving ahead and not let something like this affect her but she's finding it difficult but like I told her it will happen with time.

In fact she called herself weak really not sarcastically, cause that's how she feels & I know it for a fact. She calls herself stone hearted cause she feels like that but I know how soft she really is. She really didn't mean any personal offence against DD or Geet.

I didn't want to enter or post my comment on this thread cause I couldn't believe how hurtful people can be that too for a fictional character but Maddy is my friend and she definitely wasn't be sarcastic ๐Ÿ˜Š 

You know I'm not biased and am writing this for a reason ๐Ÿ˜Š

Manndy's friends used her words to attack Geetians.
I don't understand why such people who are frnds are becoming enemies just because of a fictional character???Are fictional characters really more important than our frnds???kyunki ho na ho,frndship will stay forever but fictional character will come and go...AR came and went,Maaneet will go too...!!!! Why to fight???

And one more thing is you can fight if real life bashing is there,people can be protested if real life person is bashed but still that thing should not come between your frndship...because fighting for them will not give you anything neither personal appreciation or anything...what i feel this is highly insensitive to bash people because of fictional characters..just grow up guys !!!!

And regarding your topic,Avi i understand your point of view and with due respect i can conclude that those who forgive are really very strong....because not everyone can control her anger or temparament...But what i feel in case of this fiction is this show should have shown that Geet is fighting for the injustice which has hapenned to her....but what CVs did????just because of maaneet chemistry they changed the whole storyline and showed as if nothing has hapenned.....what irked me up is there is no such thing in the show which will deal with honour killing or NRI marraige issues(which was main USP of the show)....i personally feel they could have shown all these issues with maaneet romance too !!!!! and one more thing is in this show now it is shown Geet has forgiven Dev ....i would have preferred if they showed Geet fought and all these issues....not NOW befoer time when dev entered in maaneet life...as of now i dont find any difference in forgiving and not forgiving...!!!!!!!!

@ Dee - You know that i respect you. I absolutely had no idea that Manddy had a bad experience what so ever. I feel sorry if i have hurt her. But think of me Dee. As an outsider who is supporting Geet when she is being bashed and who doesnot know about Maandy that comment wsounds like a sarcastic remark. I am feeling sorry for the fact that i made fun of it. But it was totally unintentional because i have no idea of what Mandy had been through.

You know me. I am not one who attacks people's sentiments and emotions. I think that understanding is the reason you put it forward here for me. Thanks a lot for that.๐Ÿ˜Š

@ Mandy - I know i hurt you. but the way you commented i thought it was sarcastic remark on Geet. So its misunderstanding. I dont hurt people on their weakness or emotions. I owe you a sorry! I AM SORRY! Next time i wil keep in mind that you are hurt by the name DD and not DD actually. I dont know you personally so i had no idea about this before.

Originally posted by Ankita_88

I don't understand why such people who are frnds are becoming enemies just because of a fictional character???Are fictional characters really more important than our frnds???kyunki ho na ho,frndship will stay forever but fictional character will come and go...AR came and went,Maaneet will go too...!!!! Why to fight???

And one more thing is you can fight if real life bashing is there,people can be protested if real life person is bashed but still that thing should not come between your frndship...because fighting for them will not give you anything neither personal appreciation or anything...what i feel this is highly insensitive to bash people because of fictional characters..just grow up guys !!!!

And regarding your topic,Avi i understand your point of view and with due respect i can conclude that those who forgive are really very strong....because not everyone can control her anger or temparament...But what i feel in case of this fiction is this show should have shown that Geet is fighting for the injustice which has hapenned to her....but what CVs did????just because of maaneet chemistry they changed the whole storyline and showed as if nothing has hapenned.....what irked me up is there is no such thing in the show which will deal with honour killing or NRI marraige issues(which was main USP of the show)....i personally feel they could have shown all these issues with maaneet romance too !!!!! and one more thing is in this show now it is shown Geet has forgiven Dev ....i would have preferred if they showed Geet fought and all these issues....not NOW befoer time when dev entered in maaneet life...as of now i dont find any difference in forgiving and not forgiving...!!!!!!!!

I respect your point of view Ankita.  I did not say anything bad  about anyone. No character bashing was from my side. I avoided going to Veena's post too. Many of yours buddy made it a battle ground. So I had to respond to that.