Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

wow , vaiki was awesome (Page 5)

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Areyyy wah yeh kya ho gaya!Shocked Here I am Vaibhav Devki fan like Anmol ji and am opposition to Sonia ji who is Vaibhav Sabina fanROFL Uttaran forum ki bilkul paltiROFL

hey m also vaibhav devki fan..................... sach me kya hogaya?????????????????????LOLLOLLOLLOL yes m also opposition to vaibhav sabina..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Ahem Ahem can i join party ,

well I prefer V N D over V N S , its simple , i said it before in article , even after loving each other there is no understanding btw them not even from one , and V just believed S when he went to meet her after coming from Spore .....

well i know D fail to notice V odd behavior but she is perfect for him ,

well V had contradicting dialogues in todays episode and the only one which i really liked was when he said may be from Duty he will try reaching to love ..... some positivity there ....

well i prefer ckts than chemistry so my vote is for VD
yes jaya , i find nothing special between vaibhav and sabina , umne hua kyaa , where was the romance
when vaibhav engagement was called off, next day he asked for sabina's hand ,
everything looked so rush
and sabina role is not of a lead, she just comes 1 or 2 times in the week
as i know most viewers r waiting 4 vaibhav devki , its going to be sloww and steady , their romance have not started but still ppl love them
btw ab shon tumhara bhi dushman ho jaayegaTongueLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyaSRKLuvrLimitLessFanBadtameez_Dil

vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

Well I LOVE Vaibhav-Devki very much cos they look adorable and I love Devki's character who is bold brave highly educated pretty and respectable and I can see she is positive and has that right mix of modern and sanscaari and I just adore the fact that she is falling for Vaibhav and am sure their relationship will be a hit because Devki is a perfect girl and I dont like Sabina for some reasons...she is older than Vaibhav for a start and their relationship doesnt look fun it looks toooo mature I could never imagine any romance or anythin not to mention she really looks much older than him. Vaibhav and Devki all the way for meBig smile

devki is intelligent educated, sensible in business loving... i think perfect match for vaibhav.. n sabina is not coz any big n traditional families like viranies will not want a film actress to be deir bahu n i guess later on vaibhav will also have problem..  
Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvrLimitLessFan

vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by intruderfast

so today vaibhav devki first interaction wil,be thereSmile, looking forward to that

this serial is really good

Really? Their first interaction? But I thought he is rescuing Sabina from that fireOuch

yeah he left devki and made her go by taxii...Ouch

SRKLuvr

shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Lolzzz Seems Like MB fan and Uttran fans are common... am one of them too..... But I am liking the show... And as far as chemistry is considered... I am Liking Devki and Some better Guy  then Vaibhav..... And Vaibhav looks  younger then Sabina... But oh well let it move on...

vivacious_priyaLimitLessFan

trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
 m strongly in favour of vaibhav n devki n m really happy to know that many people here r of the same opinion their romance would b outstanding n if vaibhav fails to marry devki then i shall never ever see mukti bandhan again

vivacious_priyaSRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trendzy

m strongly in favour of vaibhav n devki n m really happy to know that many people here r of the same opinion their romance would b outstanding n if vaibhav fails to marry devki then i shall never ever see mukti bandhan again

My sole interest in this show is Vaibhav and Devki!Embarrassed

vivacious_priya

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Shocked yeh lo! Here all the Uttaran Veecha fans are on the same side as I and Priya!ShockedROFL Chalo kuch toh accha hua we can agree on ONE coupleLOL

vivacious_priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index