Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

wow , vaiki was awesome (Page 4)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahmansma

Interesting to see my uttran family here too! Again, we all perk up when there is a triangle involved. After getting bored to death with the Veer-Iccha-Taps 3some for the last 2 yrs, we are looking at Vaibhav -Devki and Sabina! 

I have been following MuktiB since the first episode. Prefer Vaibhav and Sabina simply coz they are in love. :) But, against the bulldozer, looks like love will be lost.

What is interesting is that Devki is no pushover herself. If she DOES marry Vaibhav, and realize that her FIL has set her up to get even with Bhavnji Ba (BB), will she take it lying down? 

Isn't the big man playing with fire by trying to bring Devki in as his DIL? She is not some uneducated lady plus she will show tremendous loyalty towards BB. 

Hmmmm......
mahmansma , here we can support any couple right Wink, after all , all 3 characters r positiveSmile
and devaki is the lead of the show
if vaibhav is not able to love devaki , then i will have no objection if vaibhav sabina pairing
its my personal opininon, vaibhav devki look better
and devki has already started caring for vaibhav , i can see slowly she will fall 4 himSmile 
eventually when its time to decide after some time we dont know what will vaibhav feel towards devaki, there is a possibility , he can develop feelings 4 herSmile
and then what will be his final decision we dont knowWink
so lets seeSmile

Edited by intruderfast - 21 March 2011 at 5:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by mahmansma

Interesting to see my uttran family here too! Again, we all perk up when there is a triangle involved. After getting bored to death with the Veer-Iccha-Taps 3some for the last 2 yrs, we are looking at Vaibhav -Devki and Sabina! 

I have been following MuktiB since the first episode. Prefer Vaibhav and Sabina simply coz they are in love. :) But, against the bulldozer, looks like love will be lost.

What is interesting is that Devki is no pushover herself. If she DOES marry Vaibhav, and realize that her FIL has set her up to get even with Bhavnji Ba (BB), will she take it lying down? 

Isn't the big man playing with fire by trying to bring Devki in as his DIL? She is not some uneducated lady plus she will show tremendous loyalty towards BB. 

Hmmmm......
mahmansma , here we can support any couple right Wink, after all , all 3 characters r positiveSmile
and devaki is the lead of the show
if vaibhav is not able to love devaki , then i will have no objection if vaibhav sabina pairing
its my personal opininon, vaibhav devki look better
and devki has already started caring for vaibhav , i can see slowly she will fall 4 himSmile 
eventually when its time to decide after some time we dont know what will vaibhav feel towards devaki, there is a possibility , he can develop feelings 4 herSmile
and then what will be his final decision we dont knowWink
so lets seeSmile

Phew! Yes, for a change, after all the negativity of Uttran, it is good to see a positive serial where all the MILs and DILs are respecting each other. I even loved the convo between Sabina and Devki. 

I do hope though that Sabina winds up with V, simply coz both love each other, although Sabina cant say so for various reasons.

I like Devki too, but am damn worried. Isn't that how Iccha was too at the start? A bold kid who struggled and acheived what she wanted? I remember the kid Iccha and the Damini patshala days so vividly. She was a smart go-getter. She has been reduced to a bundle of nerves with no lines and all tears.

I do hope they don't transform Devki into something like this. I want her to lock horns with IMV. 

Would love some serious board room battles between the two of them, :) 

Shobana

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfastLimitLessFan

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Well I LOVE Vaibhav-Devki very much cos they look adorable and I love Devki's character who is bold brave highly educated pretty and respectable and I can see she is positive and has that right mix of modern and sanscaari and I just adore the fact that she is falling for Vaibhav and am sure their relationship will be a hit because Devki is a perfect girl and I dont like Sabina for some reasons...she is older than Vaibhav for a start and their relationship doesnt look fun it looks toooo mature I could never imagine any romance or anythin not to mention she really looks much older than him. Vaibhav and Devki all the way for meBig smile

vivacious_priya

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged

so today vaibhav devki first interaction wil,be thereSmile, looking forward to that

this serial is really good
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged

so today vaibhav devki first interaction wil,be thereSmile, looking forward to that

Really? Their first interaction? But I thought he is rescuing Sabina from that fireOuch

vivacious_priya

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Really? Their first interaction? But I thought he is rescuing Sabina from that fireOuch
oh i am sure it will be later , vaibhav is dropping devaki to the home
i am sure they will interact , if they don't thenAngryLOL

SRKLuvr

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Ahem Ahem can i join party ,

well I prefer V N D over V N S , its simple , i said it before in article , even after loving each other there is no understanding btw them not even from one , and V just believed S when he went to meet her after coming from Spore .....

well i know D fail to notice V odd behavior but she is perfect for him ,

well V had contradicting dialogues in todays episode and the only one which i really liked was when he said may be from Duty he will try reaching to love ..... some positivity there ....

well i prefer ckts than chemistry so my vote is for VD

intruderfast

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Just saw the episode..thought there'll be a change as didn't watch it since last week...was searching for any signs of devaki-vaibhav chemistryWink......but vaibhav seems disintrested in devaki...Wink....quite disintrested infact...LOL.............its so obviously sabina...Smile..i think she's here to stay...she wont be bumped off that easily..Wink....i do hope he goes with sabina ...its really catchy this couple..and devaki should be with someone who will be able to love her..and show vaibhavs father his place..such a horrible heartless character....

mahmansma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index